Women's Footy Crows AFLW Season 2021 - “2nd comes right after 1st”

Is the western grandstand only available for specific people?

I got on almost instantly and my choices were Southern stand or GA.
Western Stand saying allocation exhausted.

Shame
I will say that if you can sit in the western stand at NO it's the best experience in the state for suburban football.
Too bad the rest of the ground is terrible for anything over 3k capacity.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Is the western grandstand only available for specific people?

I got on almost instantly and my choices were Southern stand or GA.
Western Stand saying allocation exhausted.

Shame
I will say that if you can sit in the western stand at NO it's the best experience in the state for suburban football.
Too bad the rest of the ground is terrible for anything over 3k capacity.

In the past the vast majority of the stand has been for players and officials - with only 1 (and a bit) bays available for the public

The $45 member packs are all sold out. They’re only selling the $95 ones now.
wtf - The $45 ones dont get seating access while the $95 one does

IMO it was all or nothing. $45 felt a waste (if you want a return)

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Couldn't give us the Suns could they

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Couldn't give us the Suns could they
You’ll most likely get them at home next week.

For what ever reason, the AFLW appears to be giving the Suns the rough end of the stick, while Brisbane so far have had a dream run.

You’ll be the first team of note we’ll have played.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1613335186009.png

1613335237975.png

MelbourneCrow

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea
Yeah the AFL wiped the fixture after this week and will now do them a week or two at a time.

Going to be awkward if we get a home game in a fortnight, I’ve already booked flights/accomodation for the originally scheduled Collingwood game.
Now that we're at Brisbane that weekend, I imagine your best outcome is for Victoria to still be in lockdown so you get your money back?

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
Now that we're at Brisbane that weekend, I imagine your best outcome is for Victoria to still be in lockdown so you get your money back?

Oh that’s already been sorted - canned the trip last week when the border was shut.

Got my money back from the Airbnb no problem, and after an 80 minute wait to speak to someone at Qantas, got flight credit (again) for the flights (couldn’t do it online as it was just over a week out).

But silver linings - the Airbnb refund paid off the credit card, and I’ve now got a trip to Sydney booked for the following week (and a mate said I could crash at his while I’m up there).

Firewalker

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 20, 2009
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
St Kilda at Norwood next Sunday at 12:40pm

No Vic teams only Queensland teams allowed into WA still so the week after becomes an issue

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
St Kilda at Norwood next Sunday at 12:40pm

No Vic teams only Queensland teams allowed into WA still so the week after becomes an issue

I don’t understand why we insist on playing at Norwood. We’ve only had patchy (at best) results at the ground and it’s not a spectator friendly ground.

You could send Freo to Brisbane the week after, but you may have to have West Coast play a game in a neutral location against a Victorian team.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I don’t understand why we insist on playing at Norwood. We’ve only had patchy (at best) results at the ground and it’s not a spectator friendly ground.

You could send Freo to Brisbane the week after, but you may have to have West Coast play a game in a neutral location against a Victorian team.
Central location and good atmosphere of a small ground.

Apr 29, 2008
Northeast Suburbs
AFL Club
Adelaide

Agreed. We actually have a losing record there (3 wins, 4 losses) which is something considering we've won two premierships.

We're 6-2 at our other home venues.

Back