Women's Footy Crows AFLW Season 2022 The 2nd - Defending Our Flag for Back to Back Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
The AFL really aren't doing us any favours at the moment.
Chelsea twice now has been banned from playing finals despite passing all concussion protocols. Can you think of anyone else this has happened to? (I know it happened to Doedee once as well - he had zero symptoms, but AFL thought the hit has a heavy one and 'didn't look good'. What kind of made up BS is this?)

Meanwhile, a 6 day turnaround to an away game, after a game that went more than an hour longer than normal, in those conditions is just brutal. It's also unusual because normally the top placed team (Melbourne in this case) would get the first prelim and hence an extra half a day recovery.

Going to be incredibly tough for our team.

I don't expect us to beat Brisbane this week. Regardless, there hasn't been a lot to be proud about from our club for a long time, but our AFLW team is exceptional. Couldn't be more proud of them, their resilience, how they play and what they have achieved. Really remarkable.

The AFL really aren't doing us any favours at the moment.
Chelsea twice now has been banned from playing finals despite passing all concussion protocols. Can you think of anyone else this has happened to? (I know it happened to Doedee once as well - he had zero symptoms, but AFL thought the hit has a heavy one and 'didn't look good'. What kind of made up BS is this?)

Meanwhile, a 6 day turnaround to an away game, after a game that went more than an hour longer than normal, in those conditions is just brutal. It's also unusual because normally the top placed team (Melbourne in this case) would get the first prelim and hence an extra half a day recovery.

Going to be incredibly tough for our team.

I don't expect us to beat Brisbane this week. Regardless, there hasn't been a lot to be proud about from our club for a long time, but our AFLW team is exceptional. Couldn't be more proud of them, their resilience, how they play and what they have achieved. Really remarkable.
Brisbane finished 1st so the Friday final makes sense

Sep 3, 2002
In a good place
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NBA Winning Machines/Dallas Cowboys
Unfortunately she took her own life :(

314454387_2419216251576114_3923998319891335962_n.jpg

May 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
WWTFC,Chelsea,Glasgow Celtic,Lech Poznan
That womans count is more painful than the men's game. The AFL know how to stretch events out and make them boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back