Women's Footy Crows AFLW Season 2022 The 2nd - Defending Our Flag for Back to Back Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the list for the trial except Ponter and Biddell

I wonder if they've just got niggles, or if the coaches are looking for something in particular from the newcomers. Presumably both will feature in the round 1 side.

I probably won't be able to make it to the ground for the practice match but it's being streamed on the website. Does anyone remember if you can usually rewind/rewatch the streams, or is it just a live stream only?

I wonder if they've just got niggles, or if the coaches are looking for something in particular from the newcomers. Presumably both will feature in the round 1 side.

I probably won't be able to make it to the ground for the practice match but it's being streamed on the website. Does anyone remember if you can usually rewind/rewatch the streams, or is it just a live stream only?

I'd dare say it'll just be a live stream only. Will probably resemble the VFL/WAFL streams, which are live streams only.

Game is being played almost entirely in our forward half, we're easily outnumbering them at contests outside 50 except North are flooding inside 50

Hard to tell with the one camera angle we've got, but it looks like we're going with Randall up forward, Dowrick down back.

The North girl playing on Waterhouse looks a foot taller than her, haha.

Quarter time score, 7-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North absolutely terrible for the first quarter and a half, found some form in the late part of the half.

Crows should be further in front

North playing a defensive flood with 2-3 spares often in defense leaving them outnumbered up the ground. A really dour and unattractive gameplan

Tayla Harris above Woodland?

Lol

Harris is nothing special. The Vic centric media love to paint her as this world beating force, but she does so little on a football field. Yes she had a good year but she shouldn't be as highly rated as she is. She literally was a witches hat at Carlton and Brisbane. Both teams couldnt wait to get rid of her. The only reason she is rated is because of her size and strength in the contest. But she is slow and her only strength is in the marking contest. A one trick wonder really, like a pitcher who only throws fast balls. She is easy to defend.

As for Woodland. Well she too had a break out year. Very Modraesque in the way she moves and her goal sense is possibly the best ive seen so far in the AFLW. 30 probably feels a bit right though at this stage in her career. Got to take in the body of work. I'd select her over Harris any day because she has more weapons and proved she is far more dangerous.

Prowse is easily good enough to be best 21 for us. Definitely should be there round 1. Charlton is a great player and will be for a long time.

Considine still sucks and some of our depth players aren't up to the level

Prowse looks super comfortable running through the middle. Could be a useful winger, especially if Charlton is going to spend more time in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back