News Crows appoint new chairman, John Olsen AO

Is this a good appointment?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Roo is Sean Wellman's equivalent. Richardson is the Burton equivalent.
Essendons new President chopped their head of football after a thorough review.

Our new Chairman has already backed in out head of football (Director of Football - Roo).

I'll need a new avatar, might as well save time and just put Olsen in there now.

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Essendons new President chopped their head of football after a thorough review.

Our new Chairman has already backed in out head of football (Director of Football - Roo).

I'll need a new avatar, might as well save time and just put Olsen in there now.
No Kelly our head of Football, we sack Burton last year,
Roo is the Board representative who oversees the football dept and reports to the board, And along with Jamerson brings a Player point of view to the board.
Essendon sacked Richardson who was their Football boss our Burton, last time I looked Madden and Wellman are still on the Board. but they are bringing in Sheedy on the board.

There’s a post in the no response thread about the super cars being boned in part to allow us to occupy Vic Park for our HQ.

How funny, the ADELAIDE Crows being located at VICTORIA Park.

Anyway, it’s horse s**t but it does remind me. The key #1 reason why we have Olsen as Chair (and why it’s only needing to be a short term thing) is because he’s been engaged to push through this whole CBD thing and use every political lever he has to get it done while we still have a liberal state government and a Liberal member for Adelaide in state government.

There’s a post in the no response thread about the super cars being boned in part to allow us to occupy Vic Park for our HQ.

How funny, the ADELAIDE Crows being located at VICTORIA Park.

Anyway, it’s horse sh*t but it does remind me. The key #1 reason why we have Olsen as Chair (and why it’s only needing to be a short term thing) is because he’s been engaged to push through this whole CBD thing and use every political lever he has to get it done while we still have a liberal state government and a Liberal member for Adelaide in state government.
I firmly believe if the Crows to Vic Park was even considered a blackhole will form in North Adelaide from the sheer angst, thus destroying the world.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a great read.

But empty promises at this stage

saying the right things and has identified the problems that many of us had raised. Seems to be comfortable separating what he sees as important from Chappy’s reign. Seems to have pushed Chappy out early as well. Hazel is probably fuming. Interesting it was Hazel who made contact. That campaigner’s gotsta go.

Happy to give Olsen some time.

Is this a Jack Watts reference or did Rucci have a sex change?
Referred to a fellow SEN employee live on air as having the phone number 1-300-BIG-****.

got a week off for his trouble but SEN otherwise trying to bury it.

tom richardson of Touch of the Fumbles fame endorses working with perverts.

Yep - A leopard never changes it’s spots
It was a conglomerate .. the clubs venture into eSports was a *en conglomerate .. :$ .. a conglomerate

For 1 last time I'd like to say the word .. conglomerate .. :D .. *en lol

"Chief operating officer Nigel Smart, the master of the Crows eSports conglomerate, this week left the Adelaide Football Club after 29 years’ service telling InDaily he is still copping questions on the video gaming business – even from his premiership team-mates."

Referred to a fellow SEN employee live on air as having the phone number 1-300-BIG-****.

Seems more descriptive than being a pervet.

Hey you, yes you, the big titted one, na not you the one with the blonde hair.

We need more information.

Hutchy has big **** that's all I can think of

It was a conglomerate .. the clubs venture into eSports was a fu**en conglomerate .. :$ .. a conglomerate

For 1 last time I'd like to say the word .. conglomerate .. :D .. fu**en lol

"Chief operating officer Nigel Smart, the master of the Crows eSports conglomerate, this week left the Adelaide Football Club after 29 years’ service telling InDaily he is still copping questions on the video gaming business – even from his premiership team-mates."

Some very carefully chosen words in that article, without actually divulging anything meaningful.

Seems more descriptive than being a pervet.

Hey you, yes you, the big titted one, na not you the one with the blonde hair.

No, it is clearly inappropriate in any workplace and if that isn't increadibly obvious then you're a dinosaur who needs to understand this isn't the 70's anymore.

No, it is clearly inappropriate in any workplace and if that isn't increadibly obvious then you're a dinosaur who needs to understand this isn't the 70's anymore.
I realise you hate existence itself so I'll clarify.

I was being satirical or joking for those hard right people who think sarcasm is for communists

Some very carefully chosen words in that article, without actually divulging anything meaningful.

Got to a revenue neutral business in 2 years. Ok, how much was churned to get there and what happened after that? We didn't embark on a second growth stage and churning again did we? Obviously there's been concerns by some at board level surrounding the 3 albatrosses. You can't look at our financials and not realise that we should be doing better. Olsen walks in and within a fortnight says, "how about a review into these areas". Smart jumps immediately with no official announcement from club or Fagan. I have little doubt that the result of the review will show million$ having being burned and Fagan has been, at best, misleading the board by omission regarding their performance. Only question would be to what extent has he breached his duties and in what capacity was the CFO involved.

Back