Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
* whether
** That’s a new speed record for going the disingenuous strawman

How is that a straw man?

You say the vaccine is experimental and therefore unsafe.

ATAGI have accepted clinical trials and said it is safe.

Therefore there is no strawman in asking which should be listened to

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ah yes that bastion of unbias reporting mediaite...
whats the problem with the points raised in the article - why not address that instead of attacking the organisation reporting this. If it is 55 years they are wanting to hold out on that is outrageous and can only fuel the fire of those questioning why

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
whats the problem with the points raised in the article - why not address that instead of attacking the organisation reporting this. If it is 55 years they are wanting to hold out on that is outrageous and can only fuel the fire of those questioning why
"The FDA office that would need to do the work has ten employees, including two trainees, and is currently processing about 400 FOIA requests. It also says the process is time-consuming as each page must be reviewed "line-by-line" and some information exempt from FOIA would need to be redacted.
The FDA said the standard would be to release 500 pages per month on a rolling basis — 6,000 pages per year. Divide 329,000 by 6,000 and the result is 54.83 years.
At that pace, the request wouldn't be fully answered until 2076.
"Courts do not waiver from the standard 500 page per month processing rate even when a FOIA request would take years to process," the FDA said.
Petitioner asks for something ridiculous and claims 'coverup' when denied.

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know he has received no medical advice to not take the vaccine.

He’s a fit adult, under the age of 60, without serious co-morbidities; that puts his risk at near zero.

there is no “medical advice”, not even where you get yours from, that says he is at any meaningful risk.

it’s his decision. The consequences are his to bear.

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
He’s a fit adult, under the age of 60, without serious co-morbidities; that puts his risk at near zero.

there is no “medical advice”, not even where you get yours from, that says he is at any meaningful risk.

it’s his decision. The consequences are his to bear.

He also had a medical exemption which was rejected by the club.

Read that again. He had a medical exemption. And the Crows rejected it. Because they’re so pro-science, you see.

”Trust the experts” which happen to be all the people on the Crows board of directors and not Takos’ cardiologist, apparently?

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
What a nut. The numerous players collapsing around the world post vaccination are from heat exhaustion.

my sister, who didn’t finish year 9 and was a meth addict for 5 years, tells me it’s the vax

i can’t wait til the World Cup is played in Qatar and there’s a spate of vax reactions, not due to the heat

Murray2503

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
my sister, who didn’t finish year 9 and was a meth addict for 5 years, tells me it’s the vax

i can’t wait til the World Cup is played in Qatar and there’s a spate of vax reactions, not due to the heat
Yeah I was being sarcastic. Some athletes are having their careers ruined with heart damage from the vaccine. AFL should have never mandated it. I'm glad we had a board with some integrity standing up for our players.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
He also had a medical exemption which was rejected by the club.

Read that again. He had a medical exemption. And the Crows rejected it. Because they’re so pro-science, you see.

”Trust the experts” which happen to be all the people on the Crows board of directors and not Takos’ cardiologist, apparently?
No he doesn't, he said he wanted to get one.

He's an idiot.

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Is it a coincidence that he believes this and also needs a medical exemption?

“I have made my position to the board clear that while I am not anti-vaccination generally, corporations should not tell their staff and footy fans what medical treatment is good for them through a mandatory vaccination policy,” Dr Takos said.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta

In a letter sent to the media – before he told the Crows of his formal resignation – Dr Takos said “the AFL’s Covid mandate and the club’s deeply concerning response to it” left him with no choice but to step down.

“I have made my position to the board clear that while I am not anti-vaccination generally, corporations should not tell their staff and footy fans what medical treatment is good for them through a mandatory vaccination policy,” Dr Takos said.

The Crows would not comment at this stage, citing not having received a formal resignation notice.
Dr Takos, a lecturer at UniSA’s business school, joined the Crows’ board in March.

The member-elected director had worked for the club for 14 years, starting in the 1990s, and had also filled a volunteer role with Adelaide’s past players and officials group.

On his LinkedIn page, Dr Takos has liked posts about organisations not enforcing Covid vaccinations, anti-mandate protests and discussing the potential side-effects of the jab.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
We had 2 girls at our club come down with pericarditis post jab, theyve had no real ill effects from it post treatment.

Back