News Crows appoint new chairman, John Olsen AO

Is this a good appointment?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the members ever used their power to elect someone good to the board?

Before his fall from grace, I though Takos was doing a good job as member rep. He was quite active with the supporter groups.

While this situation means we see both member reps up for election this time around, with one being Jameson, most people will go, 'OMG it's Rod Jameson, I'll vote for him', so he'll s**t it in once again. As a result, we effectively just have the 1 member spot up for grabs for a candidate that isn't just a club yes man.

Before his fall from grace, I though Takos was doing a good job as member rep. He was quite active with the supporter groups.

While this situation means we see both member reps up for election this time around, with one being Jameson, most people will go, 'OMG it's Rod Jameson, I'll vote for him', so he'll sh*t it in once again. As a result, we effectively just have the 1 member spot up for grabs for a candidate that isn't just a club yes man.
Fair point.

He was better than that token Butcher guy.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

While this situation means we see both member reps up for election this time around, with one being Jameson, most people will go, 'OMG it's Rod Jameson, I'll vote for him', so he'll sh*t it in once again. As a result, we effectively just have the 1 member spot up for grabs for a candidate that isn't just a club yes man.

The club won't allow anyone but a yes man to even run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair point.

He was better than that token Butcher guy.

Yeah the only time we heard from Ryder was when he was up for reelection, which reflected in the election.

Shanti Berggren was also quite engaging during the election campaign last year, particularly with the supporter groups, and still provided some engagement once appointed directly on the board (though not as much as Nick did, which is understandable). In a way, it's a shame this has happened because Nick was doing a great job up until this point.

Yeah the only time we heard from Ryder was when he was up for reelection, which reflected in the election.

Shanti Berggren was also quite engaging during the election campaign last year, particularly with the supporter groups, and still provided some engagement once appointed directly on the board (though not as much as Nick did, which is understandable). In a way, it's a shame this has happened because Nick was doing a great job up until this point.
Ryder, lol wrong name.

Takos made a speech saturday where he claimed a high profile legend coach is going to come out publicly with the same concerns. He says he has been contacted by a member of the premiers department and 4 high profile ex players. He says its all gonna come out.

Time will tell if he is full of s**t

Heres part of his speech published by channel seven Adelaide.

Channel seven Adelaide have rhe highest amount of honest reporting by any Main stream media throughout this whole covid era. Official broadcaster's of the AFL.

Last edited:
Since this case has become public, the reports of myocarditis and pericarditis, have been adjusted by pyser. Numbers gone up massively. These two diseases are the reasons why takos's cardiologist has written him an exemption. Apparantly the Adelaide board, not one doctor amongst them, know more than his cardiologist

The Court case is going to be juicy.
His cardiologist hasn't written him an exemption, he said he should try and get one.... Which hasn't done yet.

"Massively" is a bit rich too. Better adjust that tin foil hat.

You agree with takos no longer with club because he won't follow a mamdate for an experimental vaccine that the trial ends in may 2023, which his cardiologist has said has a higher risk ( for him) factor than Covid, and atagi who you've claimed are the experts, have said there's no reason for a mamdate.
An experimental vaccine.

I love how people still use this line.

People still going on about the vaccine being ‘experimental’. Early on, ok, maybe I could swallow that. But now, these vaccine are only ‘experimental’ only if you’re not prepared to accept the countless millions of people who have taken it perfect safely and avoided serious ill health or death from COVID. How much evidence do you want?

An experimental vaccine.

I love how people still use this line.
I love how people hide behind the trial dates. Never mind the investment and research funding for the vaccine was billions above any vaccine previously produced. Trial dates only exist to prevent drug companies from running to market with yearly fads. Anyone who ignores this and runs with the do your own research and experimental buzz words needs to pull their heads in.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

People still going on about the vaccine being ‘experimental’. Early on, ok, maybe I could swallow that. But now, these vaccine are only ‘experimental’ only if you’re not prepared to accept the countless millions of people who have taken it perfect safely and avoided serious ill health or death from COVID. How much evidence do you want?

A German study of excess deaths in 16 country's across Europe showed the Higher rhe vaxxinne rate the Higher the excess deaths

Japan has officially published warnings

England have found that once the second jab is about 3 or 4 months gone, you're worse off than unvaxxed. Have just launched a turbo boost campaign

Isreal on fourth jab and still getring nowhere..
You guys are always convinced that justice and enlightenment are just around the corner, but you keep on getting disappointed.

It is what it is.

Adelaide lost a good man thanks to the afl. We've lost plenty thanks to them, but this wasn't targeted like Bailey or Rendell.

A German study of excess deaths in 16 country's across Europe showed the Higher rhe vaxxinne rate the Higher the excess deaths

Japan has officially published warnings

England have found that once the second jab is about 3 or 4 months gone, you're worse off than unvaxxed. Have just launched a turbo boost campaign

Isreal on fourth jab and still getring nowhere..
That is just absolute bullshit (and the rest of your claims are just as bad).
You anti-vax numpties will believe and make up anything to suit your village idiot beliefs.

Back