What draft format best suits everyone?

• Live Draft

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Slow Online Draft

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A misclick.

Unfortunate to say the least? Lucky its round 27 then and not round 3.

Would you like to reserve the player you meant to draft? We can put a hold on the player you were actually meant to draft, and you can grab him as a FA.

Unfortunate to say the least? Lucky its round 27 then and not round 3.

Would you like to reserve the player you meant to draft? We can put a hold on the player you were actually meant to draft, and you can grab him as a FA.
Nah, play on. At this point in time I'll be able to pick up someone just as good to balance the list post draft.

Interesting question for you guys. Now that you’ve seen some JLT form would you go back and change any of your top 5 picks? Who did you have concerns over and who has shown some good output that you backed in?

As an example, I would never really have considered Gibbs with a first round pick, given he walks into a midfield with crouch x2 and Sloane and maybe even greenwood taking points.

But gee was he a pig in the JLT! Racked it up with ease! I thought Matt was going to kill it this year but maybe it’s Bryce that is the one that goes even larger. Seriously considering him with pick 7 in my draft coming up, so tasty!

Blakely in the other hand, thought he’d be a top 3 defender and JLT scores were grim!

Interesting question for you guys. Now that you’ve seen some JLT form would you go back and change any of your top 5 picks? Who did you have concerns over and who has shown some good output that you backed in?

As an example, I would never really have considered Gibbs with a first round pick, given he walks into a midfield with crouch x2 and Sloane and maybe even greenwood taking points.

But gee was he a pig in the JLT! Racked it up with ease! I thought Matt was going to kill it this year but maybe it’s Bryce that is the one that goes even larger. Seriously considering him with pick 7 in my draft coming up, so tasty!

Blakely in the other hand, thought he’d be a top 3 defender and JLT scores were grim!
Nah, gotta trust the process.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely pleased with Gibbs' scores. I really didnt think he'd drop away given his inside/outside game.
I dont think I'd change anything. overreacting to JLT can be problematic.

Appears we have 6 defenders and forwards? I thought it was only 5
Yeah, looks like we have more people on the ground. I guess that's fine?

Appears we have 6 defenders and forwards? I thought it was only 5

In a 10 man league it's always been 6?

When we first started the draft there were 6 defenders and 5 forwards accidentally, and I changed the setting, but no 6 forwards and 6 backs in a 10 man league. Same as last year.

It was only 5 and 5 when we had 12, but then 2 dropped out.

Definitely pleased with Gibbs' scores. I really didnt think he'd drop away given his inside/outside game.
I dont think I'd change anything. overreacting to JLT can be problematic.

It's not so much an overreaction to JLT, I try not to knee-jerk, but just more so interested to hear if people would have re-shuffled their priorities a little after a complete JLT.

And yeah Gibbs' is looking ominous, as I said Im eyeing him or Duncan off with pick 7 tomorrow night. Idk why but I just cant trust Gibbs as my go to captain just yet, which is making it difficult. And what does Brad coming back do to his scores...

Yeah, looks like we have more people on the ground. I guess that's fine?

What do you mean? It's exactly how I said it would be. 6-7-1-6+1 UTL with 4 emergencies and the 1 UTL emergency we added? Im so confused.

In a 10 man league it's always been 6?

When we first started the draft there were 6 defenders and 5 forwards accidentally, and I changed the setting, but no 6 forwards and 6 backs in a 10 man league. Same as last year.

It was only 5 and 5 when we had 12, but then 2 dropped out.
Yeah, no stress.

Back