News Crows buy professional eSports team - Update: SOLD

Remove this Banner Ad

OPL starting up again today, Legacy v Regicide (3pm AEST/2:30pm ACST)

EDIT: I did not realise Bigfooty allowed embedding Twitch streams.

Legacy take the first. Claire dominant. 1-0 LGC.

Where was this during Rift Rivals :drunk:
Gigabyte Marines are a pretty different story.
OCE put in a pretty good showing

LGC looked bloody good today though!! Claire seems to enjoy getting a carry. Though Tally does too!

Where are they going? Had RR two weeks ago, but thought the World Champs was the next international comp.

The Tweet was probably a little misleading. Not really sure of the point of the story, was really just a re-hash of the old news and a little update on how it's going.

After knocking off their two main contenders, Legacy sat top and just had to win their last 3 against the lower teams to be guaranteed a grand final spot.

Using their special Crows' induction and training they managed to lose 2-0 today to lowly Avant Gaming.

Need to win the last 2 to probs finish second and begin their finals campaign in the last round of The Gauntlet.

Not you apparently, maybe the club buying a knitting team would be more your speed?

Very slow movement of posts in the forum. But I'm sure that this venture is sending gazillions into club coffers. It's online right? Must mean money. Are we still leading website hit stats.

Nobody really cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very slow movement of posts in the forum. But I'm sure that this venture is sending gazillions into club coffers. It's online right? Must mean money. Are we still leading website hit stats.

Nobody really cares.
Don't stress about it mate, it's a stream you're obviously not going to understand.

Nobody really cares.
It makes money by people posting in this thread about it. You were letting us down, but have lifted tonight.

Don't stress about it mate, it's a stream you're obviously not going to understand.

We added a women's footy team and nearly the entire board got involved. Commercially the sport was a huge winner and will command much greater revenue from broadcasters next season. And then there's this little meaningless involvement. Explain where the cash is that helps us win a flag.

The cash is coming, like it or not esports in Australia will be a lot bigger than the AFL in the not too distant future.

The cash is coming, like it or not esports in Australia will be a lot bigger than the AFL in the not too distant future.

I don't care whether it's big or not, I have zero emotional investment. I only care to the extent that it contributes to our football team winning a flag. Very few really care and the link between this team and financial benefit to our club is yet to be explained. Could you do us this favour. It's very 'port/China/billions/must make money'.

I don't care whether it's big or not, I have zero emotional investment. I only care to the extent that it contributes to our football team winning a flag. Very few really care and the link between this team and financial benefit to our club is yet to be explained. Could you do us this favour. It's very 'port/China/billions/must make money'.
I worked the Google machine for you https://domain.me/esports-money/

Says the guy who brought up an article from the google machine selling e-sports websites as proof of e-sports potential

I assumed you were therefore an astute investor ;)
I'm not investing in anything, I'm one of the consumers/fans that makes esports profitable. I apologise for not finding the perfect outline, but it's pretty obvious how the industry makes money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back