Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone have a decent, high-res version of our old logo?
Adelaide-logo-1999.gif
9I0h1bH.png

The old one is amateurish. The new one is stylish and far more professional.
The new one is stylish but just doesn't match our club

It would be a good logo for a women's sports club nicknamed the Raptors

I love the Crow, but I'm not keen on the shield. I hate with passion our present raptor, and won't ever buy anything with that on it.
Maybe one day the club will set aside a bit of money so they can develop a decent logo that encourages people to buy merchandise, rather than shun it. I hope any polls they hold in future are for paid members only, so we don't get opposition supporters voting and choosing the worst one.

Maybe one day the club will set aside a bit of money so they can develop a decent logo that encourages people to buy merchandise, rather than shun it. I hope any polls they hold in future are for paid members only, so we don't get opposition supporters voting and choosing the worst one.
But people are buying merchandise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In rather sad news YouTube have taken my 97 98 synced with Fiveaa grand final vids down due to the Afl contacting them to remove them.
With over 20 thousand views I thank you all.
If by some chance you want them feel free to send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

So Mods Drugs Are Bad Mackay? how long do we keep the Grand Final autopsy thread open ..... time to stop looking back, and start looking forward

Plus every time I skim past the thread it irks me ..... I still have no idea the final score & never will .... so please be kind and get rid of the thread ..... please

So Mods Drugs Are Bad Mackay? how long do we keep the Grand Final autopsy thread open ..... time to stop looking back, and start looking forward

Plus every time I skim past the thread it irks me ..... I still have no idea the final score & never will .... so please be kind and get rid of the thread ..... please
Agrred. Its just become a place for tiger fans to gloat. The autopsy is done and dusted.

A GF review is a little different to every other game review.
It wont die a natural death.
It's the only GF we've had for 20 years so there's even less reason to close it than other review threads

In rather sad news YouTube have taken my 97 98 synced with Fiveaa grand final vids down due to the Afl contacting them to remove them.
With over 20 thousand views I thank you all.
If by some chance you want them feel free to send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk
Watched them a few times, love the passion of the call. Takes you back to how it feelt to be a supporter at that time. Might flick you a pm one day.

It's the only GF we've had for 20 years so there's even less reason to close it than other review threads
But some of us still don't know the score ......and i'd like to take my fingers out of my ears thankyou

Remove this Banner Ad

Back