Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Americans like their coffee with a bitter taste ....Australia by in large, prefer a sweeter, creamier coffee

Then there's "drinkable" coffee v "single" coffee blends

Let me put it this way; McDonalds and Hungry Jack coffee is undrinkable dirty hot water, Hudson is revolting, I can not stand Cibo and don't get me started on Gloria Jean but I really enjoy Starbucks.

However, at the end of the day its a FUIC or it's nothing.

Let me put it this way; McDonalds and Hungry Jack coffee is undrinkable dirty hot water, Hudson is revolting, I can not stand Cibo and don't get me started on Gloria Jean but I really enjoy Starbucks.

thats the only coffee i drink, but i have a curtail that as its expanding the waist line

That’s your problem. You’re only buying from franchises.

Not sure howw much difference there can be between the franchises. I drink at GJs (know the owner) and dont mind it.Its not brilliant and the flavours can change day to day but I am not going there for the ''experience'' I'm going because I am a caffeine freak. Take my money and give me coffee

That’s your problem. You’re only buying from franchises.
Franchises dilute their dosage level, because of the royalties they pay .....most major cafe's now double-shot, so there's significant difference, even b4 you discuss which beans

Surely you didn’t just rip Cibo??? I hung out at Cibo North Adelaide and loved it. The 24hour bakery up the road is great too.

thats the only coffee i drink, but i have a curtail that as its expanding the waist line
You could try Bickfords' IC mix...

[w.bickfordsflavouredsyrups.com.au] iced-main [e].png

mix with low fat milk - doesn't take much to make it sweet enough.

I love FUIC but it makes me make more runs than Steve Smith :( so I mix with soy milk and it's great!

Americans like their coffee with a bitter taste ....Australia by in large, prefer a sweeter, creamier coffee

Then there's "drinkable" coffee v "single" coffee blends
See, I don't put sugar in my coffee and just usually have it black, although I do occasionally get a cappuccino, so i'm not huge on sweet coffee, but Starbucks just tasted burnt to me. Plus it seemed everyone there just ordered these mocha latte, double whipped cream, caramel frappachino things anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Franchises dilute their dosage level, because of the royalties they pay .....most major cafe's now double-shot, so there's significant difference, even b4 you discuss which beans

I hear Kim jong il talking about his round of golf with 18 holes in one when you discuss coffee

Stick to footy

See, I don't put sugar in my coffee and just usually have it black, although I do occasionally get a cappuccino, so i'm not huge on sweet coffee, but Starbucks just tasted burnt to me. Plus it seemed everyone there just ordered these mocha latte, double whipped cream, caramel frappachino things anyway.

there is no such thing as sweet coffee unless you put sugar in it.

Starbucks employs a darker roast to compensate for the poor quality of its beans. So do all their competitors

You could try Bickfords' IC mix...

View attachment 445416

mix with low fat milk - doesn't take much to make it sweet enough.

I love FUIC but it makes me make more runs than Steve Smith :( so I mix with soy milk and it's great!

i havent drunk it in years, it is good stuff

never had any issues with FUIC

Can guarantee Kochie will do everything in his Port Power to get him in the teal. They already do it with all the imports we get for the 36ers and Reds.

Too late! :eek:

Huang-Xiaoming.jpg

Bit disappointed with the Crows official 2018 calendar this year which my lovely daughter got for my birthday.

Biggest disappointments are:
- Mr July is Josh Jenkins
- Mr September is Charles Cameron

I know they can't fit everyone in and it's obviously in production early, but you'd think the current AFC Club Champion might get a Guernsey.

Others notables to miss out:
Brad Crouch
Sauce Jacobs
Bryce Gibbs
Mitch McGovern

.......and David Mackay

Anyway, with all early talk of Cameron considering a move to Qld, seems like an amateur move to include him over Matt Crouch who was a standout all season.

Normally by this time of the year, Pyke or Fagan do the obligatory 5AA segment, discussing the previous season & trade / draft periods .......have i missed something or has there been total silence from the club ?

In fact of all the clubs, the Crows have been largely quiet .......no pumping up 2018, training, or players ??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back