Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe our gameplan is best suited to non slippery or tricky conditions.

A quick check of our draw today shows only 2 of the next 7 games will be at night, helping us to avoid dewy slippery conditions. We'll have to wait and see how many of them have rain and or wind, but this and players coming back, should be a helpful factor for us in the middle part of the year.

Does anyone know if there is a copy of the clip we play on the screens at AO just before the bounce when it’s showing the players in the squad? Or know the tracks used in the clip?

Does anyone know if anyone in the media has done a thing on how epic our injuries have been? I mean with what must be a couple hundred AFL media people around the country surely one of them has done an interesting analysis? (<That was all 100% cynicism, I have no faith anyone would've done it).

My gut feel is that our games lost to top ten best and fairest players from the last year would be double, possibly triple the previous worst of even teams with real bad injury runs over the last decade. Bris and GC come to mind.

Also, my call a few posts above, has got to be one of the worst I've made.... but to be fair, I thought the injury list would shorten, not friggin lengthen...

Damien Barrett has mentioned tonight about some strange forest chase story from the Adelaide training camp that affected players.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I just ordered a 1997 premiership DVD and a 1998 premiership DVD. My videotapes are long gone and the good quality Youtube vids of our flags are gone too. I want something Crows-related to watch which will make me feel better for a bloody change.

Made me throw up a little to see all the Richmond Premiers 2017 DVDs and box sets on offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DhZGEPaW4AAxB4D.jpg

So Harper is the Admin guy. I assume he looks after contracts? List Management etc?

So he is a guy in an office doing not much?
Managing the admin. I guess it might include getting 50 guys on a flight every week with all their gear, making sure all medical staff are available at the right time, all the AFL paperwork and policy stuff, running the football offices, ...???

What else did football managers used to do (apart from game/team stuff)?

Managing the admin. I guess it might include getting 50 guys on a flight every week with all their gear, making sure all medical staff are available at the right time, all the AFL paperwork and policy stuff, running the football offices, ...???

What else did football managers used to do (apart from game/team stuff)?
I believe it does include that stuff.

I was just alerted that I’ve averaged 6.8 posts a day for the last 12 months. Likely very few of quality.
Yikes. I think I need help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back