Brownlow Medallist
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Will Campo head to Carlton?
He's never shown a tendency or want to move to another club, but he'd be a decent experienced hand for Teague (who may have the inside word on whether it'd be a good hire or not) or Rhyce Shaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocket18

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The EXERS

This is hilarious, I can’t believe it’s a Port production, well actually I can.

Having not seen the game, WTF was that Dixon shot on goal?
Wow, first couple shots of the crowd - one was them all sitting there stunned with one guy yawning, the next one had them all sitting there like they had nodded off with one guy striding up the stairs.

Bring back Bas

All Australian
Apr 10, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Trade week starting even bloody earlier.

But speaking of quick death, what next for Alan Richardson, feel he got sold a dud by StKilda.

Assume he'll end up an assistant at a big 4 club?
Try and get him back to Adelaide to take over from Campo.
Richardson would be a good get in an assistant role, he was very highly rated at Port Power. He has lived in Adelaide previously so he may be willing to move back. Is he a South Australian originally? I am sure that getting an assistant coach to pack up and move interstate with their family is the hardest thing about attracting a new coach. Unfortunately for us, 16 of the other clubs are interstate so securing a good South Australian when they become available is important.

skam85

lick the stamp and send it
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Athletic
Just got a call from the club following up my expression of interest from weeks ago for the Ballarat game. $80 for reserved seating, a bus trip and to be in the guard of honour.

For them to be making outbound phone calls the demand must be quite low

Kane McGoodwin

TheBrownDog
May 21, 2001
Floating around the Universe
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Top Bottom