Crows Chat That 'Doesnt Deserve Its Own Thread' Thread part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

He's 'the' MMA journalist. Been covering it for 15 years and was the lead ESPN journo for it until recently. So he's the most prominent journalist on a worldwide sport.

While he's been a bit of a tool himself over the years, I'll always give kudos to someone who can rustle Dana White's jimmies enough to get banned from UFC press conferences.

Dana remained a permanent pinhead to me the moment he whinged about Chuck getting smoked in PRIDE FC. MMA has never been as good as it was during the PRIDE FC days. The build up and subsequent fight between Fedor and CroCop has never been topped and I doubt it ever will be.

Discussion covers a few subjects, not just Brompton ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss those marks from players at our Club.

What I loved best about them is that both Modra and Burton held the ball even when they came to ground. Or in Burton's case, more hang time over the shoulders of a Carlton player.

Just recently the AFL site had a article about speckies. They must have had 12 marks there I didnt count them but not one speckie came out of the Crows.

Just recently the AFL site had a article about speckies. They must have had 12 marks there I didnt count them but not one speckie came out of the Crows.
Thats bullshit.

We all know that Modra mark v NM at Footy Park and Air Burton v Carlton at the Dome are some of the greatest marks ever in the game.

Both are better than Ablett's "mark of the century". Unlike Ablett, both our players held onto the ball from the moment they made contact and even when they landed.

I dont believe Ablett's mark was a mark, he lost control of the ball.

Heard the tail end to a Brett Burton interview on mmm that he and Luke Darcy have teamed up to do empowering seminars, I don’t think Darcy knows of Burtons involvement with Collective Minds, doesn’t sound like a smart business move, probably not one I would get involved with

Heard the tail end to a Brett Burton interview on mmm that he and Luke Darcy have teamed up to do empowering seminars, I don’t think Darcy knows of Burtons involvement with Collective Minds, doesn’t sound like a smart business move, probably not one I would get involved with
Say that again?

So I've been putting together the Rainbow Crows website in the past couple of weeks. I was doing some work on it this morning before work, when I noticed the word count on our membership spiel.

119 words

:D :D :D
Rainbow Crows are a great group of folks - good on you for helping out and being a part of that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back