Crows Culture - good/bad/on par?

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with Keath its a professional sport your in it for a short time not a long time as was the case with Sam Jacobs or Eddie betts both could be three club players no loyalty there but if the shoe was on the other foot poor Matthew Signorelli has lasted after a couple of short years at the club

Greenwood and keath were great buys, you buy low sell high, the club has won out of that

Its all about the money or value you can gain for club or players
They have won only if they get a player as good or better than them.
If we get a second for Keath and a later one for Greenwood, there would only be a 30% chance that we would draft someone with as much ability.
The Lyons trade should show people that.

If we get a second for Keath and a later one for Greenwood, there would only be a 30% chance that we would draft someone with as much ability.

Yes and no, if you continually bring in Cat B rookies or Rookies and swap for second rounders or even thirds it will ensure you keep increasing your talent

We have seen how although Hawthorn kept trading up on picks and players

If for example we trade say Galluci out for a 4th then its a huge kick in the guts as we bought him for a first, big loss

No but so many football supporters believe they are following grass roots footy without the grass roots involvement because they put their hard earned cash into the club so they can be entertained

The culture of grass roots is only that of grass roots, AFL and proffessional sports do not have that loyalty factor as both clubs and players dont show it

The next generation may understand it better than mine. I’m quite pragmatic about every other change in society but find it hard to let go of my loyal club culture.

Not entirely true, you also have to look at windows where you can contend.

Given the sory state of our list it's very unlikely we can rejuvinate it while either Keath or Greenwood are in their prime.

Lyons was very different because we traded him before his prime.. one of the many contributing factors to the sorry state of our list.

Not entirely true, you also have to look at windows where you can contend.

Given the sory state of our list it's very unlikely we can rejuvinate it while either Keath or Greenwood are in their prime.

Lyons was very different because we traded him before his prime.. one of the many contributing factors to the sorry state of our list.
Why is our list in such a sorry state don't you rate what we have coming through

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back