Rumour Crows, Dees Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

That deal is daylight robbery and a massive win for Melbourne. They definitely should be giving Carlton a pick in the 15-27 range.

Adelaide however are in it for the now therefore shouldn't be that fussed. They need another good midfielder urgently.

I'd be filthy with this, Salem is an elite ball user and definitely best 22 when in form. Watts on his own to Carlton (4th/5th round pick as steak knives) pick 10 & Gibbs to Adelaide would be fair value I think

Club physios do not know specific trades that are about to transpire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubbish.

We're not getting rid of our two best ball users for Lever.

1st Round and a future 2nd is where the club will start negotiations with Adelaide.

Yes you will

Salem considered lazy
Watts they cant get the best out of

Salem can get better. Watts can't.

Agreed.

Guess time will tell

Same person informed me Daniel Cross will play for Albury on Saturday and that Aker has applied for an assistant coaches role at GC

Last edited:
I'd be filthy with this, Salem is an elite ball user and definitely best 22 when in form. Watts on his own to Carlton (4th/5th round pick as steak knives) pick 10 & Gibbs to Adelaide would be fair value I think
You're kidding. We wouldn't take watts for Simon white. Lol. Straight swap for Gibbs. Your having a ******* laugh. We need midfielders not part time forwards that pick and choose.

They do if they're involved in medicals and looking into a potential trade targets injury history
No, the physio would complete a medical on a potential trade target (who is in the middle of a finals series by the way). Everyone knows Lever to the Dees is plausible but a physio wouldn't know intricate trade details.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back