News Crows Documentary?

Remove this Banner Ad

Peggy O'Neal sort of puts a hole in the theory that you need to know everything about the game to be a good club CEO, you really don't.

She's a fantastic leader, she's a great people manager. She's become a football person but she wasn't one.

Lead and galvanize.

Peggy O'Neal sort of puts a hole in the theory that you need to know everything about the game to be a good club CEO, you really don't.

She's a fantastic leader, she's a great people manager. She's become a football person but she wasn't one.

Lead and galvanize.
She's a brilliant leader. Gale has the football knowledge to balance. It's an incredible combination.

She's a brilliant leader. Gale has the football knowledge to balance. It's an incredible combination.
And Neale Balme.

Not to mention Malcolm Speed on their board.

When you look at their club leadership, it is no wonder they have set up this dynasty. With more success to come.

Good on em. They were humiliated by Port in that 2014 Final. Got the right people in place and came back strong.

Wish we did that after 2017.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sounds familiar.

Maybe behind closed doors he was pretty good. But as a supporter I never thought he was great.

I think he got it because he was the next best player after Roo

Was it Neil that said he was the best captain we’d ever had?
That was during Neil's "I'm loving coaching more than ever" and "bulldozed by a powerful team (16th)" period. He was saying some odd things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was footage of the whole richmond group training together between the 1st and 2nd round. Wasn't that at the time we were busted in the Barossa?
There was very little footage during the lockdown period. Not sure they even had a crew in Adelaide at that time

There was very little footage during the lockdown period. Not sure they even had a crew in Adelaide at that time
The richmond footage was after the announcement when they had a month of training before the first game back (rd 2), i thought this was when training in a group of 8 was max and hence we got busted in the Barossa for breaking that rule.

There was an extended edit which clearly showed it was the entire midfield group and then there was also a smaller edit that obviously gained the most traction as that’s what a few of the bigger media outlets went with. The Crows didn’t control the edits that went out to the public. Obviously they got some control on what was released for the doco, but the edits were just parts of the doco that would’ve already been approved from the full version. Obvious shitcanning? Some very wild conspiracies going on in your head right now

crank

Lead and galvanize.

Not a CEO - chair of the board. She's very impressive either way.

Benny Gale is Richmond's CEO. He'll probably run the AFL one day.

McLeod?

Early case of Neoptism from Roo?

Absolutely.

FWIW I think Goody was a better player by the time he took over, or certainly more consistently so.

To be fair, the word "bull" often comes to mind when thinking about the AFC behind the scenes.
I think the swear filter edited out the other half of that word. 😜

Not a CEO - chair of the board. She's very impressive either way.

Benny Gale is Richmond's CEO. He'll probably run the AFL one day.
Something about getting her in and that review done, brought them almost instant success. But they must have been ready to fire already, because it takes years to build a culture and decent list. Having that exact same board and management wouldn’t have us contending any sooner, with where we’re at currently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back