Crows Fans - Website Opportunity

Remove this Banner Ad

Max Power

Senior List
Aug 22, 2000
Parts Unknown
Since BomberBlitz.com was the first AFL site to go live on Rivals.net in early December, 14 other club sites have popped up.

But ........

Nobody has taken up the opportunity to run the Crows site for whatever reasons (insert snide comments about about South Aussies here)

So the opportunity remains for a Crows fan to join up and create a site (little if any website building experience is necessary) - and you will be rewarded with your efforts with a 100 UK pound minimum payment per month* and 30 UK pound ISP allowance and a pay-to-hit ratio beyond that.

Get in touch with me ASAP at aflrivals@hotmail.com and I'll pass on some further info if you are interested

* Conditions apply - 3 site updates per week, one chat room session per week and message board posting activity

Doh Max!

Beat me to it! I was going to come back in and revive my original thread on this topic?

hey you RIVALS guys! you fetgot to add
- 4 year contract with 1 million clauses and traps (if ya dont believe me ill send you there contract)

- they dont pay you (if you dont believe me ask mags!)

Just some tips for any interested crows supporters :D

That is not correct at all QT!

I have been paid on time each month without issue.

The contract is not for 4 years (only 1 I think) and can be broken at anytime by either party with 1 month's notice.

There are not a million clauses (even allowing for QT's figure of speech) although there are minimum standards you have to meet which Max has already summarised above.

If you really do want to know more about it, send an email to either Max or myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back