News Crows FIXture 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

My money is on Sydney at the SCG where the Swans and the AFL will do everything they can to get Buddy to 1000 goals
If you were focusing on Buddy 1,000
You have Rd 1, Hawthorn vs SYdney MCG, Rd 2, Sydney vs GWS SCG

Try and bring it up infront of as many as possible with both fan bases in attendence.
And if he cant, you go for the in-state rival who were meant to get him.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
If you were focusing on Buddy 1,000
You have Rd 1, Hawthorn vs SYdney MCG, Rd 2, Sydney vs GWS SCG

Try and bring it up infront of as many as possible with both fan bases in attendence.
And if he cant, you go for the in-state rival who were meant to get him.
Sydney have requested the first game be at home because they believe Buddy can kick 4 in the first game.... They might even get two home games to open the season or Buddy will miss round 2 if he's only 1 away because the Swans want the 1000th goal to be at the SCG

One of our request to the AFL for our fixture is to have more games on free to air tv
That's the polite way in asking for either Friday Night football, the main Saturday Night Football game, or Sunday Afternoon (rather than twilight)

Not complaining. Nights >>>>> Days.

Gtowncrow

Cheated out of Finals
Jul 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Great news guys! This is the year to beat the cat's at kardinia park. I saw today that the redevelopment of the stands is well underway. Just one end to finish it off.
That means...
Home ground advantage to us as the set up of the ground is currently a great match for AO.

Been a few years since we've won there. Maybe this is our chance?

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes we can. We're an exciting young team on the up. The dark days are behind us.

Of course we're going to be infuriatingly inconsistent at times but we'll be fun to watch. The 2021/22 Charlotte Hornets of the AFL.

Surely this is our worst finishing position differential for a while. Would have thought our worst chance for a while. I expect our chances to improve year upon year, maybe 2024 or 2025 we can beat them there.

JPetro83

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, Adel United & Leeds United
Normally by now the round 1 fixture has leaked.
My bet is we will be playing a WA team away at a neutral venue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CrowMike

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has anyone got any clues on when the 2022 fixture is meant to drop? Thanking you in advance.

UcantCme

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
sometime in December, the article headline said it was delayed due to the WA border closure
Not sure why raising would delay the release

You do a fixture based on open borders the situation may change several times between now and the start of the 2022 regular season

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Hope the 2nd Showdown is late in the year.
Like it was this year?
Will we get the first Showdown at Home or do Port have a monopoly on that?

Who is everyone's ideal round 1 opponent?
I reckon Essendon or Brisbane at Home would be great, if we're away Stkilda or North.

Well probably cop Geelong in Geelong as payback for rolling them in Round 1 last year.

Like it was this year?
Will we get the first Showdown at Home or do Port have a monopoly on that?

Who is everyone's ideal round 1 opponent?
I reckon Essendon or Brisbane at Home would be great, if we're away Stkilda or North.

Well probably cop Geelong in Geelong as payback for rolling them in Round 1 last year.
Starting the year of with a win is nice, wouldnt mind playing a Top 4 team at home that may be a bit underdone like the Cats this year.

If its away, Saints or North at the Dome would be good. Wouldnt mind the Dons as a measuring stick to see how far we have improved since that debacle of a game last year against them.

Playing Port towards the end of the year in a Home Showdown would be good, they probably will badly need the win to either cement a position in the 8 or Top 4, so the stakes will be very high for them most likely. Which is why beating them would make their tears taste like champagne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back