Game Day Crow's Goldmember

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought we would win by about 8 goals. Then saw Atkins dyed his hair and now think we will scrap out a two goal win to go 10-0 against the Ronald McSuns.

On a more serious note. If we respect them and play to our system and method we should beat them by a fair margin. Especially with their two first choice key defenders out.

Highlight for me is seeing B Crouch out there. Yeah I think it could be too early. But the club knows more than me and they should have learnt from last year.

IMO the guy should be our best mid by seasons end, if he can stay on the park. Sloaney is a workman who became elite with hard work. B Crouch has the natural ability to be elite and should surpass Sloaney if he has gone past his injury woes and puts in the work. I am sure he will with this playing group having that word as an ethos to live by.

Like Otten, having B Crouch back is great for the club and the vibe among the boys.

Now I am off to Crowmania to pick up my ISC polo. Do some chores then settle in for Saturday Crowday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where can I see a pic of rats new hair?

eminem-2000.jpg

Am I the only one that isn't extremely convinced were going to win this game...

They have a decimated backline and we have beaten teams with superior midfields than GWS.

We should win. Brouch back in and with strong SANFL form is massive upside for us too.

They have a decimated backline and we have beaten teams with superior midfields than GWS.

We should win. Brouch back in and with strong SANFL form is massive upside for us too.

They are very one dimensional down forward against good teams as well. We saw last year that if you shut Lynch down they can't kick a winning score.

Put Talia on him and have Lever float in front of him all game and we're set.

If we don't win this game we aren't going to win a final. Simple as that.
Lose here and beat Geelong at Kardinia we're more likely to win a flag IMO than the other way around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back