News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Has anyone else here still not received their order from the fire sale on the crowmania website last month? been over 20 days now and they still seem to be 'processing' my order. Anyone know what their customer service is like, is it worth shooting them an email or giving them a ring?

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Has anyone else here still not received their order from the fire sale on the crowmania website last month? been over 20 days now and they still seem to be 'processing' my order. Anyone know what their customer service is like, is it worth shooting them an email or giving them a ring?
Mines the same, both from the sale and ordering the indigenous guernsey. Will be emailing them next week.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide

Seems they are still working through them, I got an Auspost notification today to say my order was coming from Infinite Retail.

Seems they are still working through them, I got an Auspost notification today to say my order was coming from Infinite Retail.
You made me check then

Hooray, Indigenous guernsey finally on its way!!!

Yarp. Ordered one hat and haven't seen anything other than order confirmation yet.

escherichia24

Rookie
Dec 10, 2007
Toowoomba
AFL Club
Adelaide
I got an email yesterday saying some of my items had been shipped.

Just got the news then, indigenous guernsey just got dispatched from Melbourne 3 hours ago.

Will be here between Thursday and Tuesday.

Coming from Melbourne, it better smell like cheap alcohol when it arrives.

Back