News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

My brother won a jumper for ''sticking with us'' - he was told delivery would be 6-8 weeks or he could pick it up at West Lakes. Nah too far - ok pick it up at the next game

Ok If he can pick it up at the next game why does it take 6-8 weeks to post it out?

My brother won a jumper for ''sticking with us'' - he was told delivery would be 6-8 weeks or he could pick it up at West Lakes. Nah too far - ok pick it up at the next game

Ok If he can pick it up at the next game why does it take 6-8 weeks to post it out?
The guernsey he would be getting if we waited for delivery in 6-8 weeks would likely be the 2021 guernsey, as that would fall in the period in which the new supplier steps in (around Nov 1)

2 weeks of postage time in Covid. Then add the first 3 weeks because Jake Kelly was originally posting it. Every time he got near the post box he stopped and turned 180 and walked back to the club. Then the next 3 weeks was finding it after they gave it to Dave Mackay who wrapped and packaged it beautifully and impeccably, then slickly dodged 4 lines of traffic like Frogger and did a perfect spin before missing the post box slot and putting it down the storm water drain.

Just my imagination or was there a vintage style long sleeve Guernsey on sale?

You mean this one?

Definitely used to be on Crowmania, maybe were a limited thing? Very steep price for something that didn't even get the design right (too many hoops on the back).

You mean this one?

Definitely used to be on Crowmania, maybe were a limited thing? Very steep price for something that didn't even get the design right (too many hoops on the back).
Are they selling Crows gear at FFD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got that text too

While I don't expect personalised messages, I did find it a bit funny as I'm in Melbourne - 'Yeah sure guys I'll come to the game'

As it is I got the jumper sent to a kid in Tassie -

Remove this Banner Ad

Back