News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you actually received the guernsey? Can’t believe I missed out
Expecting June

I originally ordered online (short sleeve)
But When I went into crowmania last week they let me change the orderto long sleeve
and once they said the number is in the guernsey like matchday and not printed on like the repicas I got a number on it too

Expecting June

I originally ordered online (short sleeve)
But When I went into crowmania last week they let me change the orderto long sleeve
and once they said the number is in the guernsey like matchday and not printed on like the repicas I got a number on it too
That sounds awesome. I emailed Crowsmania they called me back within 30mins and said I could place an order over the phone, which I did, should get it June like you said.

But fan of the red

the subtle nod to the state Guernsey a big plus (maybe change the cuffs to red to add to that)

makes me wonder if we ever considered this version as our original Guernsey from day 1 given our heritage of coming as a SA side and our colours obviously coming from the state colours.

anyone know if it was considered?

78 degrees Gin is making a special edition Crows Gin it's $90 it looks cool so I bought one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

78 degrees Gin is making a special edition Crows Gin it's $90 it looks cool so I bought one

Yeah, me too. It's a good gin, so a nice excuse to buy a bottle.

I sent them an email last week "mid june or towards the end of June"
Was losing patience so sent another one today

"should be arriving this week or next week"

Just got the phone call from crowmania then

Red guernseys have arrived into crowmania. They're sending them out today/tomorrow so for those in SA, you might receive it tomorrow, if not early next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back