News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Now apparently they won't be delivered until October
At least someone’s has answers

I ordered on August 11 (so I could get a number on it before the game)
And all I got is it saying “processing” on the confirmation email.

I’m pissed at the club for how they’ve handled the indigenous guernsey

Send email out with details. Nothing on the email saying crowmania was closed.
I head out, door locked and sign saying they’re closed. (Could’ve saved me the effort and put that in the email)

I order online, and it’s not delivered within 2 weeks for the game in question?
No option to add numbers online, and didn’t let me link my membership for discounts, and still slug me $7 delivery fee?

Bullsh*t

Another rumor from Rucci this morning...

We're apparently arguing with the AFL about our jumpers for next year.

We just want a home and an away jumper and don't want white as it's not one of our colours, but apparently from the AFL's point of view, a red or yellow jumper causes a clash...

Now, I'm actually all for every club having a white jumper and a dark one, it makes watching on TV so much easier, however, I also hope it's true and we fight this, we should win simply because of Richmond having a yellow clash jumper and Essendon having a red clash jumper.

Last edited:

We just want a home and an away jumper and don't want white as it's not one of our colours, but apparently from the AFL's point of view, a red or yellow jumper causes a clash...

Now, I'm actually all for every club having a white jumper and a dark one, it makes watching on TV so much easier, however, I also hope it's true and we fight this, we should win the simply because of Richmond having a yellow clash jumper and Essendon having a red clash jumper.

Hmm wonder what design we want to use to replace the white, this would be nice.
1598850432528.png
Unfortunately I think we will be stuck in white though, knowing the AFL's clash policy which is incredibly biased towards the Vic clubs.

Hmm wonder what design we want to use to replace the white, this would be nice.
View attachment 949688
Unfortunately I think we will be stuck in white though, knowing the AFL's clash policy which is incredibly biased towards the Vic clubs.
Something predominantly red like this

9A3F2AFA-3462-48FB-81CD-0B8BDCBD6726.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, I'm actually all for every club having a white jumper and a dark one, it makes watching on TV so much easier, however, I also hope it's true and we fight this, we should win the simply because of Richmond having a yellow clash jumper and Essendon having a red clash jumper.
Doesn't cause a clash when Richmond or Essendon play though...

At least someone’s has answers

I ordered on August 11 (so I could get a number on it before the game)
And all I got is it saying “processing” on the confirmation email.

I’m pissed at the club for how they’ve handled the indigenous guernsey

Send email out with details. Nothing on the email saying crowmania was closed.
I head out, door locked and sign saying they’re closed. (Could’ve saved me the effort and put that in the email)

I order online, and it’s not delivered within 2 weeks for the game in question?
No option to add numbers online, and didn’t let me link my membership for discounts, and still slug me $7 delivery fee?

Bullsh*t
I just want to remind you (and others) that the Club is running on skeleton staff due to a global pandemic that has seen the majority of our employees stood down. Please, PLEASE be patient with those that have been left to pick up the pieces. Sure they could be doing things better, and perhaps what would be more beneficial than an angry rant, is a polite reminder to the Club of things like advising members that CROWMania is not physically open, but products can still be purchased online. They also probably need to remind people that they are currently operating under difficult conditions with a much reduced staff and that delays should be expected.

Can we just go with a set of 3 like we did a few years back

Have our home guernsey
Then have a red and a yellow version of the BUlldogs guernsey (similar to what we wore prior to 2020)

Home guernsey - All home games*, away to Sydney, Gold Coast
Yellow guernsey - away to GWS, Essendon, Brisbane, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, St Kilda,
Red guernsey - away to Richmond, West Coast, Hawthorn
Whichever we want of our yellow or red guernseys - away to Fremantle, Geelong, Collingwood, Carlton, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Can we just go with a set of 3 like we did a few years back

Have our home guernsey
Then have a red and a yellow version of the BUlldogs guernsey (similar to what we wore prior to 2020)

Home guernsey - All home games*, away to Sydney, Gold Coast
Yellow guernsey - away to GWS, Essendon, Brisbane, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, St Kilda,
Red guernsey - away to Richmond, West Coast, Hawthorn
Whichever we want of our yellow or red guernseys - away to Fremantle, Geelong, Collingwood, Carlton, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide

Is there actually a reason Essendon and Richmond get away with a red and a yellow away jumper alongside their home jumpers that we haven't thought of?

Like is the black base of their home jumpers significantly darker than our home jumper and clashes with less teams?

I actually believe this is BS from Rucci
Why would the afl fight us to make us wear a white away guernsey

Only 2 teams who dont have white in their guernsey have a white away/clash strip

Brisbane (Who use it as a clash strip and have only worn it once this year - rd 7 at gws)
and us (Who have worn it for every away game this year besides the showdown)

It makes no sense. Id more believe the AFL want us to go Yellow or Red and we're sticking with the "Kids want the white as its easier for signatures"

I actually believe this is BS from Rucci
Why would the afl fight us to make us wear a white away guernsey

Only 2 teams who dont have white in their guernsey have a white away/clash strip

Brisbane (Who use it as a clash strip and have only worn it once this year - rd 7 at gws)
and us (Who have worn it for every away game this year besides the showdown)

It makes no sense. Id more believe the AFL want us to go Yellow or Red and we're sticking with the "Kids want the white as its easier for signatures"
They're super picky on us with the white. We tried to wear the SANFL guernsey as our away one, that got rejected because it had too much colour in it on the front.

The AFL demands a white alternate guernsey from all the non-Victorian clubs (bar Sydney for obvious reasons) and the politically weaker Melbourne ones, has for years, it's not exactly a new thing.
GWS, Sydney, Fremantle have white in their guernsey
Gold Coast have a blue clash, port have a silver clash, west coast have a yellow clash, and Brisbanes primary clash is red, their 3rd strip is white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back