News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

You certainly did.

For me I'm just a little disappointed. Not that they're not potentially good quality, or a stable business/decent deal for us. Just would have hoped for a Club our size could attract a premium name.

On CPH1831 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We're a financially middling club, in a financially low end league, in a small market within that league. I think we've signed at about our level.

Iknew it would be too good to be true

Email

80% off at Crowmania

Go and have a look and every line is 50% off

Except a weflyasone 2017 tshirt

hook line sinker

Don't expect to see any of the stock before Christmas - I'm still waiting for them to despatch my order from the last fire sale

The best part of teaming with O'Neills is that we won't have gear that looks the same as five other clubs like with BLK and ISC. Complete supplier exclusivity is something we've never actually had before, and it's a good thing. Really looking forward to what they are going to deliver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy way to confirm deals in 2020 is surely just to find club employees following the company on Instagram

F57-EB1-CA-C944-4-EC2-94-DE-3-EB09-D8663-E6.jpg

Don't expect to see any of the stock before Christmas - I'm still waiting for them to despatch my order from the last fire sale

My order finally arrived from Infinite Retail, however, I got 1 item out of about 8 and no explanation why. I think even Christmas is wishful thinking.

AFAIK we were close to signing with Nike but played hardball and they walked. That could be pure speculation but my source is usually good.

Pretty sure Collingwood and Sydney will be with Nike in 2021, should be interesting to see what they produce after the mess they made with the Carlton stuff towards the end of their contract. I'd expect the pies to have far higher QC though.

AFAIK we were close to signing with Nike but played hardball and they walked. That could be pure speculation but my source is usually good.

Pretty sure Collingwood and Sydney will be with Nike in 2021, should be interesting to see what they produce after the mess they made with the Carlton stuff towards the end of their contract. I'd expect the pies to have far higher QC though.

What went on there at Carlton?

Damn Nike would have been a cool signing for us... not many AFL clubs get the famous swoosh on their guernseys.
And I'd expect their stuff to be better now than it was with Carlton because it looks like they are finally taking AFL seriously by signing up new clubs

Damn Nike would have been a cool signing for us... not many AFL clubs get the famous swoosh on their guernseys.
And I'd expect their stuff to be better now than it was with Carlton because it looks like they are finally taking AFL seriously by signing up new clubs
Nike are shithouse team suppliers. Carbon copy rubbish.

So nearly 6 weeks after the fire sale, Crowmania finally get around to saying, 'Sorry can't do your order, you'll get a refund.'

And this is why bricks and mortar business will never be threatened by online stores.

So nearly 6 weeks after the fire sale, Crowmania finally get around to saying, 'Sorry can't do your order, you'll get a refund.'

And this is why bricks and mortar business will never be threatened by online stores.
same here, wonder if I’ll be waiting another six weeks to figure out how to do a refund like it did for them to send an email.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back