News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

So nearly 6 weeks after the fire sale, Crowmania finally get around to saying, 'Sorry can't do your order, you'll get a refund.'

And this is why bricks and mortar business will never be threatened by online stores.

I got this as well.

We all knew we were getting a good deal with the prices, but in 2020 I don't think it's too much to expect that if something is available to order it's because they've got inventory, it's not hard to track if done right.

It's strange reading this, because every time I've ordered stuff they have arrived within days. Maybe because the distribution centre is in VIC?

I'm guessing limited staff and the need to dump as much stock as possible while they are still permitted to sell it, Infinite Retail had similar sales for all of their stores, including other clubs and the AFL store.

I got the same email today too after emailing them twice for an update on the order.

One of them was the indigenous guernsey, which i'm not too upset about since I paid $120 for that from CrowMania and then got it for $30 from that JKidd place posted earlier. So I can order it from them and it's sent the next day but Infinite Retail take 6 weeks to tell me they don't have something I bought during a pre-order.

I don’t know if this is an AFL mandated thing, but most of the jumpers don’t have the club logo anywhere.

We have the AFL logo on the right tit, and Toyota on the left.

Putting aside how horrid our logo is, I would love to have the club logo over our heart where it should be and find somewhere else for the sponsor.

I don’t know if this is an AFL mandated thing, but most of the jumpers don’t have the club logo anywhere.

We have the AFL logo on the right tit, and Toyota on the left.

Putting aside how horrid our logo is, I would love to have the club logo over our heart where it should be and find somewhere else for the sponsor.

Like these monstrosities?

176993-001.jpeg

Some good prices here:

Thanks got my son an indigenous gurnsey , training shirt and my self a waterproof jacket and a coaches jacket to replace my Fila crows jacket that would be at least 15 years old.
Great prices.

Spent $37.50 in fire sale. Got a refund today of $20. Order status says "processing". Suggests I may get something but nothing yet. What a smooth process

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent $37.50 in fire sale. Got a refund today of $20. Order status says "processing". Suggests I may get something but nothing yet. What a smooth process

So you seem to have $10 in goods plus $7.50 shipping not refunded.

I spent $62.50 and got $40 refunded.

I also got a $5 beanie in the post.

So I'm also owed $17.50 (I'm not paying shipping on the one item I received)

My order is also still "processing".

So either there are some items still to ship out or the refund process is as poorly organised as the sale.

Seems they tried to dump as much stock as they could before the contract with the AFL/clubs expired, everything must go, while likely understaffed and located in Melbourne.

I also purchased something directly from the AFL store (also ran by Infinite Retail) on the same night well over a month ago and haven't had any emails, refunds etc. from that one.

It shouldn't be hard to have accurate inventory tracked on the online stores in the first place, but at this point, an apology email letting us know that they stuffed up and what they are doing about it (not the generic partial refund emails)

So either there are some items still to ship out or the refund process is as poorly organised as the sale.

Seems they tried to dump as much stock as they could before the contract with the AFL/clubs expired, everything must go, while likely understaffed and located in Melbourne.

I also purchased something directly from the AFL store (also ran by Infinite Retail) on the same night well over a month ago and haven't had any emails, refunds etc. from that one.

It shouldn't be hard to have accurate inventory tracked on the online stores in the first place, but at this point, an apology email letting us know that they stuffed up and what they are doing about it (not the generic partial refund emails)

I reckon many community based clubs would have better inventory management systems than Crowmania.

I emailed them with multiple screenshots. I expect a reply in about 6 weeks

I emailed them with multiple screenshots. I expect a reply in about 6 weeks

Haha good luck with that. I emailed a couple of weeks ago (before we all got refund emails) when the single item turned up to see where the missing items were and haven't heard back.

I also added some extra merchandise to my membership about 6 months ago and haven't heard a thing about that, I wasn't going to follow it up until after the season with everything going on and almost let it go, but I think after this I will chase it up.

My guess is they are insolvent and dishing Out their gear to the Kidd place.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did the maths on selling thousands of products at just $5, staff costs to fulfill the orders, shipping and so on and found a more cost effective way to get rid of it all.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did the maths on selling thousands of products at just $5, staff costs to fulfill the orders, shipping and so on and found a more cost effective way to get rid of it all.
It just makes sense that next yr is a new supplier and they will total reset their strategy for face to face sales and on line services. Better be 1000% better for the support base.

It just makes sense that next yr is a new supplier and they will total reset their strategy for face to face sales and on line services. Better be 1000% better for the support base.

On one hand I don't blame the club, Infinite Retail are a third party, but at the end of the day they or the AFL chose to do business with this lot so are ultimately responsible for the customer service provided to supporters.

I notice that the AFL website is now linking to https://www.theaflstore.com.au for their store.

A couple of months ago when the sales were on they were linking to https://shop.afl.com.au which was the Infinite Retail store.

On one hand I don't blame the club, Infinite Retail are a third party, but at the end of the day they or the AFL chose to do business with this lot so are ultimately responsible for the customer service provided to supporters.

I notice that the AFL website is now linking to https://www.theaflstore.com.au for their store.

A couple of months ago when the sales were on they were linking to https://shop.afl.com.au which was the Infinite Retail store.
Yeah that’s a fire sale for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back