News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. I knew it. That’s a winner.
B9FF4CCF-0F31-458F-8A5A-8F25DAA6F8A1.png
I don’t mind the yellow, but why can’t the club make decisions like this? VFL say no?

EDIT: That looks f*****g spectacular.

I would rather just wear our jumper.

30 years of proud history in it.

Heritage, stick the Camry logo square on it.

Toyota still sponsor us. They still make Camrys

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yep. Leave the constant identity and guernsey changes to the Alberton Franchise.

What annoys me is why the AFLW are not wearing a proper crows guernsey.

The red guernsey does look sensational. Thought they would go red this year. Yellow will do for now. Oh well.
Was the original design slightly different due to our connection to the NT? Either way I quite like our women's guernsey, but we'd look good in our proper guernsey too.

Was the original design slightly different due to our connection to the NT? Either way I quite like our women's guernsey, but we'd look good in our proper guernsey too.

Quite a few clubs slightly tweaked their guernseys for their AFLW sides initially, though the expansion sides haven't done it as much.

Quite a few clubs slightly tweaked their guernseys for their AFLW sides initially, though the expansion sides haven't done it as much.

I wonder if this has anything to do with clubs selling mens guernseys, womens versions of the mens guernsey and then Cotton On coming in to do the AFLW guernseys wanting something different to sell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christmas catalog

I found Ben Davis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back