News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

so you want them to print new jumpers everytime a new kid debuts then? I'm sure if they continue this on next years guernseys they'll then be included
No I was asking a question as to if it gets updated through the year.
Would we order all our jumpers upfront or have orders throughout the year?

Instead of the player names, why not do what Cricket Australia do and individually number each player jumper in the order they debuted.

Put that number on the back under the "collar ".

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

We actually did this on our 2004 Heritage guernsey, kind of near the jock tag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are this years draftees going to be left of the jumper?

Has it been confirmed that the *current* crop of players are on the guernsey?

I believe in 09 and 10 when we did the showdown guernseys that it was only past players (and coaches). I also seem to remember thinking they did the same in 2015 but a bit less sure on that one (someone with one would be able to check that pretty easily).

Has it been confirmed that the *current* crop of players are on the guernsey?

I believe in 09 and 10 when we did the showdown guernseys that it was only past players (and coaches). I also seem to remember thinking they did the same in 2015 but a bit less sure on that one (someone with one would be able to check that pretty easily).
Yeah there’s current players on there.

I love the idea that going forward we have the players debut number on their guernsey.

One other small touch I'd consider.
On the outline of the number on the back, have all players who have worn that number.

So as an example, around the 3 and 2 on Fogarty's number have it going - 9. Bruce Lindsay - 51. Mark Ricciuto - 162. Patrick Dangerfield - 211. Troy Menzel - 218. Darcy Fogarty - etc.
Pay homage to those who have worn it before.

Just went to the crows mania 120 for red training singlet ! Seriously who’s going to buy that ?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I got the new guernseys for xmas (only criticism is I got 42 on the home guernsey. Would've rathered 43, but ah well)

In person, the new clash is actually sexy. The yellow back changes the complexion and actually achieves its purpose (I was skeptical)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back