News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll take your word for it, strange that they wouldn't put that on the label though given that their whole thing seems to be about being an Irish brand, particularly when they put it on other gear shown above.

Ireland’s in the EU.

Could be a subtle * you to the UK for Brexit

I'm pretty sure we've sold through a whole run of guernseys already and onto our second batch, the clash at least. I was going to buy it in early January but we were out of stock in nearly all sizes, they seem to be mostly back in stock now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like that we'll have the blue, yellow and now red based hoops jumpers running around this year, across both leagues, as we should.

That said, if they are going to sell it as going back to our tradition, the members wanted the hoops back, this is who we are... don't try and change it in two years time to a raptor head for the kid$ like they switched to the slight chevron for our AFL away jumper only a couple of years after we voted strongly for the hoops on white option.

Last edited:
Norwood would be the side to least clash with this strip.

The only club it may clash with is North
I do wonder about Centrals too based off design.

I like that we'll have the blue, yellow and now red based hoops jumpers running around this year, across both leagues, as we should.

That said, if they are going to sell it on back to our tradition, the members wanted the hoops back, this is who we are... don't try and change it in two years time to a raptor head for the kid$ like they switched to the slight chevron for our AFL away jumper only a couple of years after we voted strongly for the hoops on white option.
Previous admins wanted to change the guernsey every two years to keep making cash. From how Adam Kelly and now Olsen have been talking they want the guernsey to be a meaningful thing.

No reason to change the setup we now have.

Previous admins wanted to change the guernsey every two years to keep making cash. From how Adam Kelly and now Olsen have been talking they want the guernsey to be a meaningful thing.

No reason to change the setup we now have.
I hope that we keep this set up too

Although I have no problem with swapping the red and gold clash/SANFL guerneseys every couple of years (will sell more away guernseys than SANFL ones so while swapping them doesn’t change our options or tradition it could still trigger a new wave of sales)

Also, the logic of changing guerneseys every couple of years to increase sales is now outdated. That was in a time where there wasn’t an indigenous guernsey each year which now fills that ability to sell more stuff and kids/families will only buy so many guernseys each year so too many new options will just rob peter to pay Paul anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back