News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Design, yes. Colours, no issue at all. Centrals is a blue base, Adelaide’s is a red base. Shouldn’t clash at all

It won't be a problem as the Peter Page Hyundai FC, oops I mean Centrals guernsey is blue and has an extremely large white sponsor's name on the front of the guernsey.

The club ruined our guernsey and sold out for a few pieces of silver. I Hate to say it but this is now the ugliest guernsey in the League. :mad: :devil:

Attachments

• Centrals Jumper 2021.jpg
    Centrals Jumper 2021.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 116
It won't be a problem as the Peter Page Hyundai FC, oops I mean Centrals guernsey is blue and has an extremely large white sponsor's name on the front of the guernsey.

The club ruined our guernsey and sold out for a few pieces of silver. I Hate to say it but this is now the ugliest guernsey in the League. :mad: :devil:

The club has had a front banner sponsor for decades. Bit late to be kicking up about it now.

Also, if you’re that disgusted in the long term sponsorship have provided the club maybe you could provide some sponsorship money to negate this.

The club has had a front banner sponsor for decades. Bit late to be kicking up about it now.

Also, if you’re that disgusted in the long term sponsorship have provided the club maybe you could provide some sponsorship money to negate this.

I don't have that sort of money. I've never liked the big sponsor signs on the guernsey. They have been getting bigger every year since about 2017 and have been encroaching and overwhelming the design every year. Why don't they take the hoops and the blue off and have peter page hyundai cover the whole front of the guernsey FFS.

Agree! Not much point having a tri-colour horizontal stripe design when 2 of the 4 added colour stripes are obliterated by an ugly, cheap looking, sponsor's banner.

Agree! Not much point having a tri-colour horizontal stripe design when 2 of the 4 added colour stripes are obliterated by an ugly, cheap looking, sponsor's banner.

Thank you Rags. It is nice to have someone finally agree with me and well said too. May I quote you in my letter of protest to the club?
I mentioned this to our President last season and at the AGM when the sponsor wasn't as intrusive as it is now and he could see nothing wrong with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder when the soft shell jacket is coming. Said it would be available on Jan 31, but still not there. Looks good and I want one.

I am sure when I was at CrowMania 3 weeks ago they had them? If you can get through, give them a call, maybe just not on the site?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back