News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Just got an email that there was a "production issue" with my order and it was sent back, so will be another 5-week wait to receive it.

I have been given a $40 gift voucher for the inconvenience.
I just got the same email. Found it a bit strange that they want me to reply to the email before they hand over the voucher, guess they are hoping people miss it and they don't have to cough up.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I wonder why I got mine and others didnt

I ordered mine physically in store.

Did everyone else do their's online?
I did mine online. I suspect it's just a case of there was a dud batch that they tried to pass off as being OK or that weren't checked quality control wise properly and they were received and they've been sent back.

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1628002177608.png

1628002195899.png

Thought I'd post this in here. Good deal on crowmania website if you're looking to stock up on gear

This is a pretty funny idea for a guernsey.

I find the idea amusing as an internet meme, but actually making, buying and wearing them is a bit much. Plays right into their complex that we want to be like them.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
I find the idea amusing as an internet meme, but actually making, buying and wearing them is a bit much. Plays right into their complex that we want to be like them.
Exactly

Plus it is hideous

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Building their entire "brand" around the Crom stuff and now this has just flat out turned me off it completely. The whole internet meme culture I find very uninteresting.

Dean1

All Australian
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Building their entire "brand" around the Crom stuff and now this has just flat out turned me off it completely. The whole internet meme culture I find very uninteresting.
My brother and i bought a crom beanie. I think its pretty funny

Oct 1, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NFC AUFC MUFC Socceroos
I'd say they suck for everyone, especially when you don't get crowds to buy stuff on game day.

That is true but also with a lot of people with uncertainty around their jobs clubs might realise that charging three figures for gear is no longer viable.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
They're only making 100 of them.

I think it's funny, and it's a nice pisstake of how ridiculous they are.

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
So we received an email today about guernsey sales. The email says:
You can own your own match worn guernsey from the 2021 AFL Premiership season. Seems nice.

Yet, when you go through the link, every guernsey is listed as player signed. It mentions nothing about being worn in a game. That could be fine, but it also has the exact same description and price for guys like Newchurch and McAsey who clearly didn't wear one in an AFL game. So which is it?? Are they actually match worn or not?

You can own your own match worn guernsey from the 2021 AFL Premiership season. Seems nice.

Yet, when you go through the link, every guernsey is listed as player signed. It mentions nothing about being worn in a game. That could be fine, but it also has the exact same description and price for guys like Newchurch and McAsey who clearly didn't wear one in an AFL game. So which is it?? Are they actually match worn or not?
Good to know their auctions are just as vague as back when I bought a Matty Wright one in 2012. Was supposed to come with COA, some people were even getting them signed. Asked for signed if possible, but definitely COA.

It came loose in a postbag. It was a 2011 guernsey, not 2012. No invoice, no COA, no extra protective packaging. At least it was definitely match worn as it had clear signs of wear and tear. Chased them up about COA but never received it.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg

If they're from guys like Newchurch they usually listed as "player issued", so not game worn. It's an auction though, so every guernsey starts off at $100.

Limited sizes once again, but some good savings to be had.

Looks like s**t left over from the same sale they had last year.

Back