News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've replaced our yellow away strip with a red one?
Looks that way but you'd hope not. The Yellow was suitable for a lot more clashes. Having the 3 to rotate through was perfect. Red still has the "dark" appearance so doesn't truly work against the Essendon, Brisbane, St Kilda types.

I guess though last year we only announced the yellow and then brought out the red later.

Eating HJ's is actually a very good analogy for following the Crows (for me at least).

Spend a few months forgetting the ways it disappointed you last time. Start looking forward to having another go. Getting bullish and optimistic as you are about to dig in. The first bite tastes ok. But then halfway through are reminded how it let you down you last time and spend the rest of the day disappointed that you ever thought this time would be different.

Tex Danger

Premiership Player
Mar 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Both sponsors logos look way bigger than usual.
Trying to provide extra value to make up for recent issues (ie covid impacts)

wonder if this will be comp wide (I assume there’s rules on sponsor logo sizes that must be adhered to)

that or the digital mock ups just have wrong proportions and actual tops will be normal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 18, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
1637029198146.png

This is real nice!

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
I really liked the yellow jumper so hopefully it's still around in some form.

Did we lose a few games in it so now it's not popular or something?

That said, If there is some benefit to releasing "new" jumpers, I'd rather us alternate the yellow and red jumpers every couple of years than feel the need to bring back the non-traditional "artistic" designs from a few years ago.

We've identified the lack of hoops was a problem, it was fixed, don't let the problem happen again.

Same with the away jumper, they put it to a poll, the three hoop design won by quite a bit right? I was really annoyed that a few years later they thought it was necassary to turn the hoops into a weak chevron with the We Fly As One logo on top of them, like we voted against similar designs in previous years.

Now the full hoops in yellow/red is even better, this is it now.

May 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
I really liked the yellow jumper so hopefully it's still around in some form.

Did we lose a few games in it so now it's not popular or something?

That said, If there is some benefit to releasing "new" jumpers, I'd rather us alternate the yellow and red jumpers every couple of years than feel the need to bring back the non-traditional "artistic" designs from a few years ago.

We've identified the lack of hoops was a problem, it was fixed, don't let the problem happen again.

Same with the away jumper, they put it to a poll, the three hoop design won by quite a bit right? I was really annoyed that a few years later they thought it was necassary to turn the hoops into a weak chevron with the We Fly As One logo on top of them, like we voted against similar designs in previous years.

Now the full hoops in yellow/red is even better, this is it now.
I'd say they just went with what sold better.

I'd say they just went with what sold better.
But the red we didn't get mass produced for you to just walk in off the street and buy
Was a pre-order only.

Back