hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Keen to have a look at Ben Davis. He's a big unit but not sure where he fits in our setup

conVINCEd

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
Brisbane
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
As Keath has been upgraded for Hampton, what options do we have to keep Keath on the senior list once Hampton is fit again? (which is currently on track for the start of finals)

Do we need another player to have a long-term injury?

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Keen to have a look at Ben Davis. He's a big unit but not sure where he fits in our setup
So good that he's going to get a chance to play. Must be unbelievably frustrating for any player but especially when you're brand new and trying to make your name.

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
When you're called hopeless and the club prefers a 35 yr old whi can't run maybe they couldn't give a fuxk?
Who called them hopeless?

If they're not playing better than a 35 year old (even if he is an absolute club champion) then they don't deserve a call up.

And you're saying they've given up on their entire future because their form was mediocre and an AFL great got a game ahead of them?

Typical flog comment from you. Not everyone gives up on this club as easily as you do.

Mego Red

10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
Wigg forced his way into selection contention last year - to be told he wouldn't be selected.
He was told that?

Typical Adelaide Board bullshit and lies.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Who called them hopeless?

If they're not playing better than a 35 year old (even if he is an absolute club champion) then they don't deserve a call up.

And you're saying they've given up on their entire future because their form was mediocre and an AFL great got a game ahead of them?

Typical flog comment from you. Not everyone gives up on this club as easily as you do.
Burton said Thommo was their best option after coming off a 10 possession game and 5 frees against when he clearly can't run, if that's not being called hopeless what is?

So their only future is at Adelaide?

As easily as me? I've been a member since day 1 and will continue to be. There comes a time though you just can't accept s**t decisions from a club who has failed to make a GF in 20 years.

Now, I know you're a Queenslander now, but how much of your hard earned have you given the club?

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Burton said Thommo was their best option after coming off a 10 possession game and 5 frees against when he clearly can't run, if that's not being called hopeless what is?

As easily as me? I've been a member since day 1 and will continue to be. There comes a time though you just can't accept s**t decisions from a club who has failed to make a GF in 20 years.

Now, I know you're a Queenslander now, but how much of your hard earned have you given the club?

No one shoudl be arguing with you about Thommo, but the club wanted a look to see if he had anything less, he doesnt, get over it, it cost us nothing

He will go back to the twos and out perform the youngsters we have playing in there again for the fourth time, its not saying those youngsters are shitm, what its saying is they arent ready

Out of the 160 youngsters drafted in the last two years how many do you think would make our best 22,, how many after our frst would make it, I can think of two Burton and SPP. Our last two years of drafting is taking time to develop but its not the end of the world and you saying but they havent played in the big league they are far from setting the world on fire in the twos FFS thommo is outperforming them

jo172

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Out of the 160 youngsters drafted in the last two years how many do you think would make our best 22,, how many after our frst would make it, I can think of two Burton and SPP. Our last two years of drafting is taking time to develop but its not the end of the world and you saying but they havent played in the big league they are far from setting the world on fire in the twos FFS thommo is outperforming them

Well Milera already does as a start ...

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
He was told that?

Typical Adelaide Board bullshit and lies.
You don't think some on this board have some inside connections?

For your info Kingy PMd this info last year.

Don't be offended just because you don't know anyone.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
No one shoudl be arguing with you about Thommo, but the club wanted a look to see if he had anything less, he doesnt, get over it, it cost us nothing

He will go back to the twos and out perform the youngsters we have playing in there again for the fourth time, its not saying those youngsters are shitm, what its saying is they arent ready

The fact they had to play Thommo to know that doesn't bother you?

Mego Red

10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane

I have been a member every year since 1991, including 7+ years when I was living in NYC. I am a fully paid up member now, as are both of my dogs, though my wife refuses. Her heart belongs to Richmond.

And I wouldn't have played Thompson - but his game prior to being named was 33 disposals, 10 tackles and BOG.

Mego Red

10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
You don't think some on this board have some inside connections?

For your info Kingy PMd this info last year.

Don't be offended just because you don't know anyone.
Lol - anonymous flogs on this board like to parade around as if theyre geniuses. No one here knows anyone.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lol - anonymous flogs on this board like to parade around as if theyre geniuses. No one here knows anyone.
But you know I'm a flog, hypocrite much? Facts are Kingy told us early, if you don't believe it who gives a s**t

Elite Crow

Cancelled
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I have been a member every year since 1991, including 7+ years when I was living in NYC. I am a fully paid up member now, as are both of my dogs, though my wife refuses. Her heart belongs to Richmond.

And I wouldn't have played Thompson - but his game prior to being named was 33 disposals, 10 tackles and BOG.
And?

Mego Red

10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
And the fact he was the best available player in the twos was why he got a game.

I see you want players to be gifted games even when their form doesn't demand it, but I don't want that toxic culture at our club.

Back