2nds Crows in SANFL season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

How has Jarman been this year?
A lot to like. Good skills by hand and foot. Makes good decisions. Looks like he belongs at SANFL level. Needs a bit of time to develop physically. Another preseason or 2 will do him the world of good. Growing another couple of cms wouldn't hurt him either

Still, the SANFL app is complete s**t.
Won't Bluetooth through to my radio or connect through the Auxiliary jack I expect it wouldn't work through the headphones also.
Still using the 7 year old son or daughter to do their programming. ******* amateurs.

Seedsman is doing well providing run and link. Because it rained before the game (and just started sprinkingly again) so it means that the red legs run has been stifled. Our midfield - no one really outstanding but some nice moments from Gooch, Poholke and Singnorello. Thommo is going at his single speed. Jarman is continuing to show his class off the other wing. His reading of the play is exceptional. Davis is having limited minutes but moves really well. Hunter and Dear performing well in the ruck against much *ahem* wider opponents. Down back Doedee is doing Doedee things and Cheney hasn't missed a beat.

We are performing a lot better than I expected. We are down one player, so expect that we will fade a little in the second half.

The unps are a lot better than normal, but the two Redlegs supporting women sitting behind me seem to think that the umps are as bad as what we copped on Friday night :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who comes in for Brad?

Gooch looks to have played a good game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brad gets passed fit though and just wears a helmet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back