2nds Crows in SANFL season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Jackson Edwards playing in a Crows jumper.

Yep I like that

Looks like we won the scratch match by 49pts. Means little really but Keath, Milera, Doodee were among the best for the Crows, good signs going forward.

i could only watch the first half.

Thommo looked in good nick, lucky that Rory is back for the Prelim.

Keath looked fast and used the ball well, Doedee very solid as was Andy Otten. I was most impressed with Hampton, he is ready to go. ROB doesn't look fully fit (only 8 more quarters to go Sauce).

Some nice stuff from the Kids. I like Siggy and there's something about Ben Davis.

P.S. and Stevie J is fat!!!

I figured out why the SANFL site sucks so much ass now. They got the same mob who do the VFL website to run it this year. SportsTG. VFL website is one of the biggest POS around, so of course they'd sign up with 'em. Probably just to save a buck or two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i could only watch the first half.

Thommo looked in good nick, lucky that Rory is back for the Prelim.

Keath looked fast and used the ball well, Doedee very solid as was Andy Otten. I was most impressed with Hampton, he is ready to go. ROB doesn't look fully fit (only 8 more quarters to go Sauce).

Some nice stuff from the Kids. I like Siggy and there's something about Ben Davis.

P.S. and Stevie J is fat!!!

You forgot about number 53, who played his first and not his last game in Crow's colours. :D
Also Hunter went OK at this time he looks more likely of the 2 ruckmen to back up Jacobs.

You forgot about number 53, who played his first and not his last game in Crow's colours. :D
Also Hunter went OK at this time he looks more likely of the 2 ruckmen to back up Jacobs.

Interesting re Hunter, seems to have kept the 1st ruck duties since O'Brien has returned, we also put Gallucci on the LTI list so there's room to upgrade him. Seemed 2 months ago that he was a dead cert to be delisted with O'Brien the clear favourite, I gather he's impressed a lot since O'Brien hurt himself.

Interesting re Hunter, seems to have kept the 1st ruck duties since O'Brien has returned, we also put Gallucci on the LTI list so there's room to upgrade him. Seemed 2 months ago that he was a dead cert to be delisted with O'Brien the clear favourite, I gather he's impressed a lot since O'Brien hurt himself.
ROB back is not good, Fixable but not this year.
As for Hunter unless there is a better Ruck out there he would be the first pick on the Rookie list next year.
You need 3 ruckmen on a list plus a few Forward/Rucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back