Bazz_27

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LFC,
Thought it might be handy to keep crows in media in one spot? Living in Vic I generally miss a lot of interviews etc.

Don was on SEN this morning and talked about Lever being attacked on GF morning by Tex & Mitch leaving in trade week and didn't exactly fill me with confidence on either. https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=267503 starts at 1h 20 and goes to about 1h 29

Thought it might be handy to keep crows in media in one spot? Living in Vic I generally miss a lot of interviews etc.

Don was on SEN this morning and talked about Lever being attacked on GF morning by Tex & Mitch leaving in trade week and didn't exactly fill me with confidence on either. https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=267503 starts at 1h 20 and goes to about 1h 29
Yep the lever situation indicates that the grand final was lost before it started by playing lever. It was obvious that this major distraction lead to a team that was divided. Match commitee made a major error in not playing doedee around round 8 when it was obvious lever was gone.

Yep the lever situation indicates that the grand final was lost before it started by playing lever. It was obvious that this major distraction lead to a team that was divided. Match commitee made a major error in not playing doedee around round 8 when it was obvious lever was gone.
lol

Kane Cornes!!!
Man, he hates the Crows so much he resorts to fake news to avoid praising them.
Today's (Sunday June 27) episode of The Round So Far with Cornes and Cleary on AFL website: discussing Bombers loss to Demons and what they did wrong, Cornes said about the Demons " in their 2 losses against the Western Bulldogs and Collingwood ..." !
I can't believe he doesn't know Melbourne BEAT the Dogs in Round 11, but LOST to the Crows in Round 10.
He's just won't admit it on the air.
w***er!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back