2nds Crows in the SANFL Elimination/Qualifying Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Would still take a risk on Menzel if he fell out of the 1st round (a distinct possibility). Even if he only played 10 times a season you could bet that they would be quality games. It's not like we are in a position where everyone of our picks needs to break into the team and he as real ability. Massive upside (enough to be better than his brother) if he can get his body right.

Would still take a risk on Menzel if he fell out of the 1st round (a distinct possibility). Even if he only played 10 times a season you could bet that they would be quality games. It's not like we are in a position where everyone of our picks needs to break into the team and he as real ability. Massive upside (enough to be better than his brother) if he can get his body right.

Yep, he may put a major fright into a number of teams and end up being a bargain pick. I'd pick him up with a 4th or 5th round pick, even if he needs a complete ACL operation.

Going to be really exciting to see how he plays next year after another full preseason. Massive advantage getting him a year early:thumbsu:

West Adelaide have a very good history (don't go for West Adelaide mind you) of looking after our 17 year old recruits. Ricciuto, Dangerfield and now Crouch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Tippet didn't look terrible. He's got some talent. 197cm.

Maybe Kurt is just waiting for us to offer the Tippet brothers a package deal? :rolleyes:
Just for shits and giggles lets Trade Kurt and then draft Joel!
Joel tippett was quite impressive to be honest. Like the look of him as a tall Key defender. Could do a lot worse.

At half time I was going to mention that Crouch had been almost invisible and not to expect much from him next year.
Glad I waited! His 2nd half was impressive. The more time he spent on ball the better he got. Tough nut. My main concern is that he might be a little too much like Danger (scramble kick forward). We probably need a bit more clean skilled outside runners at the moment. Still we can fix that in this years draft and I will be more than happy to see Danger and Crouch tearing it up for the next 10 years!! :) - what a coup that was from our recruiters.

YOU BLOODS

who was the campaigner that smacked tippo off the ball? ******* dirty flog. we outplayed them, crouch, harts, schmidt, fish, brickers all fantastic. they threw everything at us and we responded. no voice, hands red raw, * yes.

Spent most of the game watching Crouch and Laird. Both have very good kicks on them, Crouch is almost elite and seems to have little trouble carrying 60m with his right boot. If we have 3 picks in this draft and pick 3 is in the 50s, I'd rather we just upgrade Laird instead of speculating, that's what we have a rookie draft for

Remove this Banner Ad

Back