Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Norwood v West at Footy Park, Sunday, 3:20 pm on ABCTV
The sole Crow representing the Redlegs in the League game will be Luke Brown who is named on a HFF. For the Bloods Rory Laird has been named on a HBF and Brad Crouch is named in a FP.

Reserves: Norwood v Centrals
In the Reserves GF Mitch Grigg will line up for the Redlegs.

Great to see a few Crows getting opportunities to play in GFs, shame Grigg couldn't hold his spot in the Norwood League side.

Now I've just got to choose who I'm going to support. Was traditionally always a Westies supporter, d/t Mods, Rehn, Edwards, Roo etc all hailing from Westies, but being zoned to Sturt and spending, an admittedly short, time with them converted me. Going to school on the Parade through meant I have always had a soft spot for the Legs as well...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This grand final doesn't have Centrals in it. I'm struggling to comprehend.

LOL, I'm old enough to remember when they used to finish bottom all the time :(

LOL, I'm old enough to remember when they used to finish bottom all the time :(
Think I might have you beat there, I saw your avatar [Barrie Robran] play A grade and star for North Whyalla [he was just a kid] in the Spencer Gulf League as it was known then before he went to the Roosters when I was but a youngster. I barracked for Central Augusta.

Think I might have you beat there, I saw your avatar [Barrie Robran] play A grade and star for North Whyalla [he was just a kid] in the Spencer Gulf League as it was known then before he went to the Roosters when I was but a youngster. I barracked for Central Augusta.

Well, my first year of attending the SANFL was 1965 as a 6 year old, taken to Prospect by my grandparents. Slightly before the Great Man started there.

Monday Morning Centreman is reporting on twitter that Laird has been omitted from Westies' final 21. Gutting for him if so - has been in the league side since about round 4.

Is it on TV? Can't see it on my TV's program guide.

Edit - Never mind. Was only showing tonight's programs for some reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back