Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
West v Norwood at Richmond Tomorrow 2:10 pm on ABCTV
For the Bloods Rory Laird is named on a HFF and Brad Crouch on a HBF. For the Legs Mitch Grigg is named on an extended interchange bench.

Woodville-West Torrens v Port at Woodville Tomorrow 2:10 pm
The sole Crow named in the league game is Luke Thompson who is listed at CHB for the Eagles. In the reserves Cameron Ellis-Yolmen and Nick Joyce have been named for the Eagles.

South v Centrals at Noarlunga 2:10 Tomorrow
At Noarlunga Shaun McKernan has been named as the Panthers first Ruck and it appears he may be supported by Ben Dowdell who has been called up from the Reserves to sit on an extended interchange bench. In the reserves Dylan Orval has been named for Centrals.

Sturt v Glenelg at Unley Tomorrow 2:10pm
For the Double Blues Tim Mcintyre has been named on a HFF, Matthew Jaensch on a HBF and Sam Kerridge on the ball. One also suspects should Richard Tambling and Aiden Riley not make the trip to Brisbane they will line up for Sturt. For the palindromes Tom Lynch has been named in the Centre and Jarryd Lyons on the HFF.

im heading to watch Sturt v Glenelg tomorow afternoon, and im looking forward to watching lynch dominate again, star!! and hopefully to see kerridge and lyons go one on one, which will be interesting.

im heading to watch Sturt v Glenelg tomorow afternoon, and im looking forward to watching lynch dominate again, star!! and hopefully to see kerridge and lyons go one on one, which will be interesting.
Get feeling can dominate all he can but not going to get a berth in Crows.
Great openings have come and gone and Lynch overlooked.
Maybe Lynchy made a pass at Sandos girlfriend or something.
Interested to here feedback on Lyons and Kerridge and if Jaensch plays as bad as he did a few weeks ago

yer good to see our fringe guys going head to head in so many games

laird / crouch trying to do well versus mitch grigg trying to impress for the woods.

tambo/riley/jaesch/kerridge v lynch and lyons would be a good one to watch, all of them are in the top 6 possessions for their respective side

mckernan and dowdell v symes (not exactly like for like that one lol!)

luke thompson v nobody (o no sorry, that's right, its almost nobody, its port lol!)

good close games too

Did Tambo miss after the siren or something and Sturt lost?

Was wondering the same thing. SANFL site has him missing at 27.18 in the last qtr. Must have been very late in the last in a low scorer

According to tghe ABC Bling did in fact miss aftyer the siren a shot that would have tied the game. NO details of how hard the shot was but that appears to be the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpiring been disgusting so far in the Norwood Westies game. Norwood getting a very easy ride.

it's alright, it even up in the last. was absolutely shocking.

both crouch and laird played well. both need to learn when going forward to take the first option, and also to learn to kick. crouch kicked oof from about 30 out, and missed one later on. laird had one where he could've popped over the top to fisher, but tried to center it and made a mistake. positive mistakes, but mistakes none the less. sanfl site is down for some reason, i dont have stats but i suppose laird was about 15 and crouch 20 touches.

it's alright, it even up in the last. was absolutely shocking.

both crouch and laird played well. both need to learn when going forward to take the first option, and also to learn to kick. crouch kicked oof from about 30 out, and missed one later on. laird had one where he could've popped over the top to fisher, but tried to center it and made a mistake. positive mistakes, but mistakes none the less. sanfl site is down for some reason, i dont have stats but i suppose laird was about 15 and crouch 20 touches.

Down for me as well. Last I saw was Laird at about 18 touches and Crouch 14. In other games, Kerridge had 24 and Lyons 32 touches, was looking forward to seeing what they finished with.

From what i saw laird was on the end of a lot of ordinary kicks. Ended up taking them off the ground and dishing off a good pair of hands, would have been easy to miss him.

Neither were world beaters but was an ugly game of footy all round i thought

From what i saw laird was on the end of a lot of ordinary kicks. Ended up taking them off the ground and dishing off a good pair of hands, would have been easy to miss him.

Neither were world beaters but was an ugly game of footy all round i thought

I loved it, Laird did have some important touches close in that opened up the game. Crouch was OK without being in the best. He's still young, his Norwood opponent did seem to be tagging him pretty heavily. I'll need to watch it again,hoping we come out with the same intensity when I watch the replay.

Saturday Stats
Laird - 17d (6k 11h) 2m 2t 2i50 0.1
Crouch - 14d (7k 7h) 3m 7t 3c 1i50 2R50 0.2
Grigg - 15d (7k 8h) 2m 6t 1c 2i50 1R50 0.1
Thompson - 21d (13k 8h) 8m 1i50 3R50
McKernan - 13d (9k 4h) 4m 4ho 1c 4i50 1R50 1.1
Dowdell - 8d (5k 3h) 2m 2t 14ho 2c 1i50
Symes - 26d (12k 14h) 9m 3t 5c 1i50 2R50
Kerridge - 26d (10k 16h) 2m 2t 6c 2R50
Tambling - 26d (13k 13h) 2m 7t 8c 1i50 8R50 0.1
Riley - 22d (10k 12h) 4t 5c 2i50 4R50 1.0
Jaensch - 19d (13k 6h) 4m 2t 1c 3i50 6R50 1.0
McIntyre - 14d (13k 1h) 4m 1t 2i50 3.1
Lyons - 32d (21k 11h) 8m 2t 7c 6i50 3R50 1.1
Lynch - 27d (21k 6h) 11m 2c 3i50 5R50

Reserves: Ellis-Yolmen, Joyce, Orval

39 players playing this round between AFL and SANFL duties.

Well from feedback and stats Lyons -- Tambling and Lynch should all get games next week but think Lyons would be the first they will have a look at unless Lynch has gone on knees to Sando to ask forgiveness.
Thompson might be needed to cover Talia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back