2nds Crows in the SANFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

PykeDream

Only the Betts
Sep 2, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
In the absence of jo172. Apologies for lack of detail.

West v Panthers @ City Mazda Friday 24 August 7:40
Crouch on HBF, Laird on IC for West. McKernan at CHB for the Panthers.

Norwood v WWT @ Coopers Saturday 25 August 2:10
Knights returns in FP and L Thompson at CHB for WWT.

Centrals v Sturt @ Playford Alice Saturday 25 August 2:10
Kerridge as Rover(!), Jaensch on HBF, Martin on IC, Tambling BP, Jenkins pending for Sturt.

North v Port @ Prospect Sunday 26 August 2:10
Lewis Johnston at CHF and Craig on interchange for North.

If anyone has reserves line ups please post them.

For Friday night's league match where West kicked the final two goals to win by a point.
Code:
#  Name       K  H  Di  M  Tk FF FA Ho Cl I50 R50 G B
41 B.Crouch   9  12 21  3  0  0  1  0  4  4   0   0 0
11 R.Laird    14 5  19  8  1  1  1  0  1  3   0   1 0
23 S.McKernan 5  5  10  1  2  1  4  19 1  0   1   1 0

unfortunately (or maybe fortunately from some of the postings i've seen) missed the game due to work but from what i've read crouch had a terrible game despite the possessions and laird was okay. we had so, so much of the ball and did absolutely nothing with it

unfortunately (or maybe fortunately from some of the postings i've seen) missed the game due to work but from what i've read crouch had a terrible game despite the possessions and laird was okay. we had so, so much of the ball and did absolutely nothing with it

While not seeing the game myself, but looking at Crouch's stats, he had more handballs than kicks, no tackles and 4 clangers. Obviously have to expect games like this from a young kid and just hope he continues to learn from it. People have to prepare themselves for some pretty ordinary performances from Brad next year. I'm sure he'll show some flashes of brilliance, but there'll be plenty of "rookie" moments too.

While not seeing the game myself, but looking at Crouch's stats, he had more handballs than kicks, no tackles and 4 clangers. Obviously have to expect games like this from a young kid and just hope he continues to learn from it. People have to prepare themselves for some pretty ordinary performances from Brad next year. I'm sure he'll show some flashes of brilliance, but there'll be plenty of "rookie" moments too.

No way.. Has anyone won a B&F and rising star in the same year?;)

I'm pretty sure "Cl" stands for clearances in SANFL stats.

Daddy doesn't care about Joel.....He doesn't bring home the bacon...

Of course money isn't an issue:rolleyes:

(Here comes Jenny)
Money is always an issue in most decisions in life, but it isn't always the main deciding factor in one. That is what people have been trying to say, but don't let that get in the way of a good ol' rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money is always an issue in most decisions in life, but it isn't always the main deciding factor in one. That is what people have been trying to say, but don't let that get in the way of a good ol' rant.

Just interesting that he supposedly wants Kurt home so desperately... What is wrong with Joel? He must feel like the ugly sister

Might make a difference that Kurt has options, all at the highest level, while Joel's options are limited to playing in the QAFL or in the SANFL (where his chances of getting back into the AFL are much greater).

You said it. He could of played in the QAFL... Cause remember, money isnt an issue in the Tippett household

You said it. He could of played in the QAFL... Cause remember, money isnt an issue in the Tippett household
No.. but ambitions of getting back into the AFL might be - and his chance of doing that are much greater when he's performing well in the SANFL than they are in the QAFL.

Wow just looked at the final scores. Did seriously no one score in the last quarter? When was the last time that happened?

Just watching the final qtr on telly. Did anyone even take a mark? I don't think I saw one the entire time I was watching.

Symes - 30d (19k 11h) 6m 2t 6c 4i50 6R50
Jaensch - 26d (20k 6h) 7m 4t 1ho 2c 4i50 7R50
Kerridge - 23d (11k 12h) 5m 4t 3c 4i50 2.0
Tambling - 22d (15k 7h) 2m 9t 1c 5R50
Martin - 21d (15k 6h) 6m 1ho 3c 3i50 2.0
Jenkins - 4d (3k 1h) 1m 5t 21ho 2c 1i50 1R50
Grigg -16d (13k 3h) 2m 8t 5c 2i50 5R50 1.1
Knights - 23d (15k 8h) 2m 4t 3ho 5c 3i50 2R50 0.1
Thompson - 19d (13k 6h) 4m 1t 1ho 4R50

Remove this Banner Ad

Back