Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
Glenelg v Norwood at Glenelg Tonight 7:40
For the Legs Mitch Grigg is listed in the centre and Luke Brown in a Forward Pocket. For the Bays Jarryd Lyons is listed against Grigg in the Centre. Tom Lynch is listed as out (Crows) and therefore may still line up for the Bays.

Port v West at Alberton Tomorrow 2:10 on ABCTV
For Westies Brad Crouch is named on a HBF and Rory Laird on an extended interchange bench.

Sturt v Woodville West Torrens at Unley 2:10 Sunday
For the Double-Blues Tim Mcintyre is listed on a HFF, Josh Jenkins at CHF, Brodie Martin at RR and Sam Kerridge as Rover. Richard Tambling is listed as Out (Crows) and therefore will likely play if not selected in the final side for Saturday. For the Eagles Chris Knights is listed on a HFF and Nick Joyce on an extended interchange bench. Similarly Luke Thompson is listed as (Out) Crows and will likely play if not called up to the Crows side. Sam Martyn and Cameron Ellis-Yolmen have been named for the Eagles Reserves side.

South v North at Noarlunga 2:10 Sunday
For the Panthers Shaun McKernan is named in a FP and Andy Otten is named on a HBF. For the utensils Lewis Johnston is named at CHF and James Craig on an extended interchange bench. It appears as if Ricky Henderson is making the long trip South to suit up for the Panthers reserves as a celebrity appearance.

Would love feedback from regular Redlegs follower like Drummond to get some feedback on their views on Grigg in particular and Brown and how seen their SANFL season and Afl prospects

Grigg can be a star at AFL level.

He has the tricks.

He just has to get his attitude right and get really fit next year.

I have no doubt he can have a long career for this club.

He needs to look at luke Hodge and model his game on him.

He has the tricks.

And a s**t load more muscle on him!

Statswise, Lyons and Brown dominating to half-time. Grigg having a pretty good game as well. Lynch is out, must be a chance to be a late in tomorrow.

Lyons game looks epic already. 11 and 6 with 9 clearances to half time!

shame it's prob too late for him to earn a recall now.

He has the tricks.

The bigman has spoken, and so it will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booooo!!! That's bullshit, you're our Bosh and should be able to like to your hearts content. Boooo to the powers that be.
I'll still like posts, no doubt about it... But only selective liking... SO I might not be as active like I am now, as at the moment, I get like at least 30+ notifications ranging from different boards.

Booooo!!! That's bullshit, you're our Bosh and should be able to like to your hearts content. Boooo to the powers that be.

images

And risk getting banned? This is like my favourite site to read and have a laugh! I'll be conservative, but it doesn't mean I will stop liking and interacting! I have a sneaking suspicion that some troll reported me...

no way!

i'm just mucking around. bigfooty wont be the same without logging on to be greeted by the big yellow boshstrich likes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back