2nds Crows in the SANFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd think Crouch had just done an ACL... Cmon people, breathe, it is just a hammy!

To be fair, the earliest reports were "hamstring" and "stretchered off" - certainly my first thought was hammy off the bone which would be as bad as an ACL. Stoked to hear otherwise :thumbsu:

Jarrad Lyons lighting it up again. 10 min into the 2nd quarter 13 disposals, 7 clearances 4 inside 50s and a goal

Lyons - 16K, 7HB, 1M, 3T, 2FF/0FA, 8Cl, 5i50s, 1G.

Well and truly backed up his form.

GWS at home next week. Surely this is the time to give him a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget about Knights and Symes. Shaw and Lyons 3rd and 4th best for Glenelg.....great effort. Keep it up guys, give the selectors no choice.

stats wise good, anyone see how his disposal and explosiveness was?

Admittedly i was sitting in the cricket club and had a few beers but knights didnt stand out to me. Didnt look a class above and sprayed at least one shot on goal, on his left, by a fair margin. Lyons and shaw looked to have far more impact on the game even with lesser stats.

Admittedly i was sitting in the cricket club and had a few beers but knights didnt stand out to me.Didnt look a class above and sprayed at least one shot on goal, on his left, by a fair margin. Lyons and shaw looked to have far more impact on the game even with lesser stats.

You could have stopped right there.

The eye will only see what you want it to. :)

Our older players are doing well.

We need to rest Smith and Talia to make room for Knights and Symes.

1615d_ORIG-NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back