News Crows indigenous round jumper v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

So I just picked this up for $20 on marketplace in Ballarat...I don't usually buy Crows jumpers so I need some help. Did I just steal a 2013 Indigenous jumper or is this just really really dark navy and I can't tell?

Our best Indigenous guernsey in my opinion.

I have often thought about contacting the club, I would love to get all the indigenous lads to sign it. I have a few sigs already but would like to add to it.

Our best Indigenous guernsey in my opinion.

I have often thought about contacting the club, I would love to get all the indigenous lads to sign it. I have a few sigs already but would like to add to it.
Love this guernsey. Have two. One I have worn a couple of times and one in the packet still. Went to this game aswell which makes it more special

I got all the indigenous guernseys

In 2013 the club announced that they'd put 23 on the guernseys for free. (cant recall if before the game or after)

I went in, they were out of 2s and maybe another number

So I couldn't get 23 on it.
I was umming and ahhing over someone else, and I couldnt get them either.

So I stupidly go for someone who was injured and missed the game. 13.

Stupid Dirty Bird.

The one guernsey I want to get my hands on and would ****ing love if the club wore once again is the 2005 heritage round guernsey

1609570992051.png 1609571003812.png

So I just picked this up for $20 on marketplace in Ballarat...I don't usually buy Crows jumpers so I need some help. Did I just steal a 2013 Indigenous jumper or is this just really really dark navy and I can't tell?
Looks black. I have the exact same guernsey. Puma generally had pretty rich colours, if it was navy you'd know, so I reckon you've got a steal there.

Looks black. I have the exact same guernsey. Puma generally had pretty rich colours, if it was navy you'd know, so I reckon you've got a steal there.

From memory I picked mine up from the Crows shop for a measly $20 when they were trying to clear them out years ago. I didn't think the value would have gone up drastically in 7 years? Hopefully I'm wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back