Resource TV on the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

On TV in SA tonight...

[TD valign="top"]
7MATE.png

Sport: Seven's Footy Vault
Saturday 6th June at 7:00 pm (165 minutes)
1997 Afl Semi Final 2: Adelaide V Ge: Adelaide face Geelong in the 1997 AFL Premiership season.​
[/TD]

For those who haven't dropped Foxtel... there's a documentary at the moment on Fox Sports More (507)

Documentary: Nineteen Ninety Seven

Re-live the remarkable story of the Adelaide Crows first AFL Premiership in 1997 from the club's inception in 1991 to the ultimate success just seven seasons later. Hear from the architect, Malcolm Blight and many of the star players.

It goes for an hour.

I have IQ'd it. Will report back :)

For those who haven't dropped Foxtel... there's a documentary at the moment on Fox Sports More (507)

Documentary: Nineteen Ninety Seven

Re-live the remarkable story of the Adelaide Crows first AFL Premiership in 1997 from the club's inception in 1991 to the ultimate success just seven seasons later. Hear from the architect, Malcolm Blight and many of the star players.

It goes for an hour.

I have IQ'd it. Will report back :)

Came out a couple of years ago. Very good watch.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Early to bed today for you I guess...

Nap in the afternoon ;)

Changes next week though, am headed for Phoenix for good. Moves everything up 3 hours so that will be sweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game going to be live on 7 on Sunday.

Good chance to see some of the young lads we're less familiar with
Nice... checked yesterday and C7 only listed the Poo SANFL game on Sat and now our game v.Sturt being shown on Sunday.

Sunday 13th June at 2:30 pm (150 minutes)
Rnd 10: Sturt V Adelaide: In Sunday SANFL, Sturt take on Adelaide. Bounce time: 14:35 CST.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back