Scandal Crows players caught without masks

Remove this Banner Ad

or they could just do the right thing cause you know, they face greater public scrutiny being public figures.
They may have just taken off there masks for a few minutes, I know the last time I flew it can be bit of a pain.

Hard to Know we weren't on the plane, but when these things pop up we do need to take them with some scepticism because the Karen's are out in force and looking for the next out rage online.

I do see your point though, could have just done like everyone else and it's a none issue.

If the masks being taken off to eat and drink is correct then name the person who took the photo and shared with the media.

Shitcampaigners like that deserve it.

These guys push themselves to edge of physical capability, risking lifelong health in pursuit of your entertainment. And the wallflowers here, delicate petals, are outraged these athletes are not afraid of a sneeze?

Crawl in your bunkers and stay there. Let the rest of the world get on with life while you all securely cower in fear. Everyone is happy that way.

Good to know from the Crows fans that this was nothing.

Next minute, 50K fine....
We really with he crows finances, Covid aside of course, normally $50k isn't huge for them.

Also when I thought about this, shouldn't this be more of an issue with the Airline and Government in terms of regulations?

View attachment 1146310
Just silly. They should know there would be eyes on them and this is a bad look for the league which has been battling a PR war to continue while other businesses have shut down

They’ll get a slap on the wrist despite it being the second time they’ve breached covid rules publicly.
What a stupid title to this thread, you have NFI if they refused or where simply eating.

We really with he crows finances, Covid aside of course, normally $50k isn't huge for them.

Also when I thought about this, shouldn't this be more of an issue with the Airline and Government in terms of regulations?
50 k out of the soft cap it can be problematic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes in terms of actual fines etc it is with the Government rules.

This fine is about the AFL rules, which are considerably stricter because the AFL is getting exemptions for the players in order to continue the season.

50K is so over-the-top it’s not funny in my opinion. There are other ways to make an example of them

they should cruise Melbourne's trams/trains for a day if they are gonna dish out fines like that for having your mask on your chin - would rake it in

How many tram passengers have been given special concessions from various governments due to additional rules, and if those additional rules are not adhered to, and those concessions rescinded, can cost 10s of millions of dollars of revenue?

Policing trams and abiding by laws is a government issue, policing AFL teams and abiding by AFL’s rules is an AFL issue.

Interesting point.

Did the Airline crew have any issue?
Did they refuse once asked by crew to wear?
If yes, the process is the AFP meet the plane, board it, and take said refusers off the plane for questioning.

If none of that occured, then, I would take it further if I was the Crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back