Crows Season Launch 21 January 4:30pm Showgrounds

Remove this Banner Ad

I missed last year as well, because it was such a stinking hot day. Thinking about trundling down to check it out tomorrow afternoon. I'm working from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm tomorrow though, so it depends how exhausted I feel after that as to whether I make an appearance or not.

I went last year and my son loved it. He got to shoot hoops with Tom Doedee and got pie faced by Ben Davis.

Definitely going again this year. Got my son a new Guernsey for it. But stuffed up and got 22 instead of 32. Here's hoping Billy Frampton has a good year 😅

I went last year and my son loved it. He got to shoot hoops with Tom Doedee and got pie faced by Ben Davis.

Definitely going again this year. Got my son a new Guernsey for it. But stuffed up and got 22 instead of 32. Here's hoping Billy Frampton has a good year 😅
Get Frampton to sign the Guernsey will be a great talking point if he does have a good year,

Yeah nah. I will never go to another one of these until they put it at a decent time of day and decent time of year.. Mid Jan??? 4:30??
This should be done on the Saturday of the week we have of in the Marsh community games.

Yeah nah. I will never go to another one of these until they put it at a decent time of day and decent time of year.. Mid Jan??? 4:30??
This should be done on the Saturday of the week we have of in the Marsh community games.
Agree it should be on the weekend. I’m just hanging out fir the season. Over cricket

I've no doubt the club puts on a good day for the kids and people with families.

But for those of us who don't, I'd still like a club day that has a pre-season or trial game or AFLW game or something attached to it.

Ah, this is for kids and they're all still on holidays.

I'm not interested and would rather something a bit more targeted for grown-ups, but it's also not massively important to me either way.

Agree it should be on the weekend. I’m just hanging out fir the season. Over cricket
Haven't watched 1 minute of cricket since its been on, can't stand it. Been watching NFL. Great game and this season has been awesome with many good qb's coming through. My Chiefs have a good chance to win it all in 2 weeks against the 9ers but its gonna be a tough game. Niners have a great defence but Chiefs have the best offensive line probably ever seen in the league. If Chiefs can hold 9ers offence the Chiefs can't be stopped with Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Watkins able to score quicker than any other team in the league. The NBA has also been pretty good this summer. Looking forward to round 1 of Afl though.

Last edited:
Haven't watched 1 minute of cricket since its been on, can't stand it. Been watching NFL. Great game and this season has been awesome with many good qb's coming through. My Chiefs have a good chance to win it all in 2 weeks against the 9ers but its gonna be a tough game. Niners have a great defence but Chiefs have the best offensive line probably ever seen in the league. If Chiefs can hold 9ers offence the Chiefs can't be stopped with Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Watkins able to score quicker than any other team in the league. The NBA has also been pretty good this summer. Looking forward to round 1 of Afl though.

What the actual F*** are you on about? Or are you a re-incarnated Dick Vermeil thinking its the early 2000's?

Chiefs O-line is above average. It is not in the discussion of best offensive lines in the NFL in 2019, and especially nowhere near the discussion of best offensive line ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the actual F*** are you on about? Or are you a re-incarnated Dick Vermeil thinking its the early 2000's?

Chiefs O-line is above average. It is not in the discussion of best offensive lines in the NFL in 2019, and especially nowhere near the discussion of best offensive line ever.
Was talking about their offence in general. The group of mahomes, hill, kelce is the afc pro bowl quarterback, tight end and wide receiver combo. Add Hardman, Williams and Watkins who are no slouches and these guys are pretty much unstoppable. Added the Chiefs have the best quarterback who will likely go down as the goat if he can stay injury free in PM. Also the defence of KCC led by fellow pro bowlers in Clark and Jones can hold its own against any offence now. Add in Andy Reid who is one of the best play callers going around and this is one sound organisation. If this group stays together they will win between 2 and 5 Championships imo.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back