Crows sign rookie Ayce

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that a bad thing though? Look what happened to Gold Coast when they ****ed up their club culture by picking a large number of "bad boys" back in 2010. I guess you could counter that argument by pointing to the Weagles in 2005/06.

This suddenly makes me think, all we need is a dealer and we could be a good team.

Agree. Was sceptical about Gollant but he impressed me. Ill judge Ayce after watching him play a bit.

You're BigFootying wrong.

Good luck Ayce.

1583968838855.png

I'll always think of this guy when your name is called.

I can imagine it now:

Chayce kicks lace-out to Ayce in space... the ball spills, it's a race!! Face it, he has pace!

FMD

I reckon that's Hamill, although he's only 185. Hope Ayce aces it (someone had to say it) and becomes a 200-gamer. If he has elite speed, perhaps he becomes a mid?
Could he play the loose man role.

Ayce in the hole.......

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hope you dont mind the visit, I am Interested in the response of the board with this one as I watched every game he played last year as I have a vested interest in the Knights and Ayce turned into one of my favorites. Ayce had a really solid last 5 weeks or so in the NAB and lacks nothing in competitiveness. The boy can play, don't worry about that. He is sneaky fast and goes as well contested or uncontested. Not sure why his weakness would be game sense as I think his ability to position and intercept mark is very good, and he lacks little against bigger,heavier opponents. He was a popular teammate, given he only came across for the season. I think his projection line is still going up so the selection might be more about him continuing that. Clearly I have no idea on the needs of the list There is no reason he wont prove to be a shrewd pick up for the Crows.

People read too much into that "good family" stuff. He's just being courteous.

How could you say we have a no dickhead policy when we recruited Jenkins?

I think we're all just scarred by the Neil Craig crowbot types, who lack any sense of flair or aggression on the field.

With potential upside

I’d encourage this pick up more than some others

That’s probably why we nabbed him. Mentioned he improved rapidly in 2nd half of the year, if that continues and he starts looking Doedeesque, he probably goes 2nd round in next year’s draft. We get him into our system for next to nothing and jettison him if he fiatlines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back