Crows to face Power in U23 trial game at Thebarton 23/2/2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Would there be a stream of the game.

Going to try and get down, but Mrs Geoffa is busy that day and not sure my 15 month son is ready to be entertained by the footy lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
15mth old not ready? What are you talking about, he's not a pauer supporter is he Geoffa?

Start em early!

Its a trial game so yes its free. Thebarton is only an amatuer ground these days so anyone can go in. No fencing or anything stopping from anyone going in
Thanks for that. I suspected so, I might pop along myself to see how our young guys are shaping up. If I do I'll take some snaps and post them.

Would there be a stream of the game.

Going to try and get down, but Mrs Geoffa is busy that day and not sure my 15 month son is ready to be entertained by the footy lol.

I took one of mine to a game at around that age. They were fine until I started yelling and it freaked them out... inconsolable sobbing.

Now they are bigger, I just need to teach them some choice phrases and we can try again.

I took one of mine to a game at around that age. They were fine until I started yelling and it freaked them out... inconsolable sobbing.

Now they are bigger, I just need to teach them some choice phrases and we can try again.
I remember taking mine to their first game at AO v Port. They were about 4 and loved looking around, seeing all the people in their scarves etc.

They only started asking if it was nearly finished when the players ran out onto the field before the game and from then on it was even more 'fun'.

Oh yeah, and didn't like the noise when we scored a goal

I remember taking mine to their first game at AO v Port. They were about 4 and loved looking around, seeing all the people in their scarves etc.

They only started asking if it was nearly finished when the players ran out onto the field before the game and from then on it was even more 'fun'.

Took my 5 year old lad to his first Crows game v WC last year. Scored tickets to the Audi Club so got there early, went in the kids zone, face painted etc - had a ball. He ate like a king at the Audi Club buffet, had about 10 glasses of coke, but didn't watch much of the game as he was bored and spent most of the time on his iPad.

His Dad, however, took full advantage of the hospitality on offer and watched a cracking game of footy.

A good day had by all!

We plan on taking our guy to his first AFL game this year. Us v St Kilda at Docklands.

The apartment we booked is right near Docklands so Mrs Geoffa can take him back "home" if he gets too upset. She is not a footy fan so not fussed if she has to leave.

I plan on going to ANZAC Day at the G game as well. With some.Melbourne based mates. We play the following Saturday.

Nice week in the capital of East Horsham lined up.

We plan on taking our guy to his first AFL game this year. Us v St Kilda at Docklands.

The apartment we booked is right near Docklands so Mrs Geoffa can take him back "home" if he gets too upset. She is not a footy fan so not fussed if she has to leave.

I plan on going to ANZAC Day at the G game as well. With some.Melbourne based mates. We play the following Saturday.

Nice week in the capital of East Horsham lined up.

Crows should put on an exhibition against the Saints and score well which kids love when their "heroes" kick goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you give a 5 yr old an ipad at the footy?

Are you trying to give him ADHD?
1. I'm pretty sure no one is 'given' ADHD
2. He was bored and the alternative was us most likely going home as he was bored and tired
3. Shove your judgmental bullshit up your arse.

Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

My nephews are always on their games. We make them put them down during quarters but they would be so bored without it. They spend 2 hours before the match in the kids Zone. I have told them I never had a kids zone when i was their age. I amused myself by listening to the radio and reading the budget/record. Kids these days are different to our day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back