Game Day Crows v Bombers + Rumour thread - get on like donkey kong

Which three midfielders will start in the centre square at the opening bounce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A few of us knew bringing Sloane in was a poor move.

Keep playing Billy, Rowe and Jones.

Put Laird back, Mcasey and Mcadam in and the best out of berry or pedlar.

Why do we tie one hand behind our backs on Thuursday nights?
Rowe was good, Jones had a mare of a first half but was half decent in the 2nd

What changed your mind?
WBYcij8.gif

Was it
a) Got smashed in the ruck
b) Couldnt run outta sight on a dark night
c) Cant mark
d) Cant kick
e) Handballs to pressure
f) ALL OF THE ABOVE
I've said he was s**t about 6 times in the thread. Doesn't change the fact that the meme was used incorrectly.

Rowe was good, Jones had a mare of a first half but was half decent in the 2nd
Jones was okay.

Brown was absolutely putrid. He was s**t last week too.

it was an enjoyable game of tough, competitive football. sure there are things that still need tidying up, but i cant fault the effort and resilience.

Thanks Nicksy.

Shoenberg could probably do with a spell in the SANFL I think.

Sloane is useless up forward, we can’t even rest him there. Berry definitely needs to come in because Sloane has given up on intense two-way running. He can’t sprint to defend anymore.

At the moment Hateley is looking an infinitely better option than him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the replay of that and I think it was Bergs fault. Keays put it to a good spot but Berg for some reason decided to head boundary side.
Wow… yep… it was the forwards fault!.

* me.. the lengths some gonin here to continue to defend the worst midfield in the comp is hysterical..

Play of the day has to go to Crouch. Running into F50, simple hand pass on to Laird who is streaming past to run into an open goal, but no. Shanks a kick to the pocket for a throw in.

Bravo.

Should be dropped for that piece of play alone. Let alone the rest of the tripe he served up.
Nearly threw my remote at the TV then

We need to get Hamill, Berry, Strachan, Pedlar, McAdam/Newchurch, Parnell, Thilthorpe in now. Taylor has great skills and he may be worth a look as well.

Walker was great. Both sides were desperate to win. Don't know what else to say. But yeah, not easy to win an away game while playing from behind. Tigers next weekend, hope we don't lose focus and play a shocker like vs GWS last year, got to keep playing like this every round. Most games are 50/50 and there will be more like this to come.

I think I concussed myself jumping of the couch and accidentally slamming my head on the ground at that last F50 entry.
I strained my hamstring during the Showdown, when I jumped off the couch when Murphy got the free.

Back