Game Day Crows v Brisbane at the Gabba 18/5/19 Cast your vote here!

Who will win?????

• Crows!

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Brisbane!

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Greens!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Labor!

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Liberal!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Clive Palmer!

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Pauline Hanson!

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

my two sausages were excellent - cooked to perfection and the onions were a great touch

there was one lone liberal stooge actively trying to persuade the other how to vote card hander-outerers about why the Libs are best - the kid looked like it was his first election he could actually vote. I just thought it was funny as my seat is Maribyrnong which is actually Bill Shorten's seat and as you could imagine it's just a Labor stronghold. Infact there were only 4 candidates total going for the seat (Lab/Lib/Green/UAP) -

Anyway

The line was only 12 deep when I arrived so I was stoked - in and out and got the job done quickly. Just like the Crows this afternoon - Woo!

No sausages at any of the polling booths in Alice Springs. Democracy blows.

This is a very much a season defining game today. The common theme appears to be that we have had "two brutal games".

A Freo side that has not played finals for a few years and a Port side smashed by injury. Now we come up against a bottom 8 side from last year.

Seriously if we are going to go deep into September or even get there, we need to win today. We are going to face much tougher teams in the finals, then Freo, Port and the Lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back