Game Day Crows v Brisbane at the Gabba 18/5/19 Cast your vote here!

Who will win?????

• Crows!

Votes: 30 55.6%
  • Brisbane!

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Greens!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Labor!

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Liberal!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Clive Palmer!

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Pauline Hanson!

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Atkins was terrible but came back big in the last quarter come back, was probably close to our best in the 4th

Too little too late, back to the 2’s, he is a lightweight physically and mentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The washup to me is we were well velow our best in terms of effective tackling and skills going inside 50 whereas brisbane seemed to be bang on their game..and that is the difference is a game we really should win

Incidentally- you want a pivotal moment- the massive push in the back that they didnt call that gave them a goal and a break at the end of the third.

Everyone in the state of ******* queensland saw that push it was so obvious.

I think our out's were more significant , so pretty happy about where we are after that

The washup to me is we were well velow our best in terms of effective tackling and skills going inside 50 whereas brisbane seemed to be bang on their game..and that is the difference is a game we really should win
This is why it bodes well for the rest of the season. Two steps forward one step back...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hell I would have taken a draw! 1 bloody point

Yep, the 5th time in team history. We have only ever won 2 games by 1 point, Fitzroy in 1993 and North Melbourne in 2013. These chances don't come very often.

Our biggest problem was letting Charlie Cameron get loose he kicked 3.5 and could have easily kicked 5 or 6 and now we have an even bigger problem next week = West Coast a team who has a very good record at AO.

Incidentally- you want a pivotal moment- the massive push in the back that they didnt call that gave them a goal and a break at the end of the third.

Everyone in the state of ******* queensland saw that push it was so obvious.
Now that I agree with, that was the most significant moment of the game.

Nup, He's done what's been asked of him, he should be back next week.

Was what was asked of him one good game? If so, can we ask for more?

Like- don't be a poor player with attributes that lend themselves to poor performance on both an individual and team level?

If they start picking him again and we lose, the fans will revolt. He's done in this city. Send him off.

Jenkins dominant with 6 goals 22 disposals, 6 Marks [4 Contested]
I watched the SANFL

Dominant probably too strong a word.

Took his chances and played well as a forward. Kicked a ripper at the end.

Mediocre in ruck but got some possessions running around the ground.

Hard to criticise him to be honest.

Oh ********.
Look, if you follow this forum you would know full well I go hard when it’s warranted.

You’re not winning every game in a season, no one does. We didn’t disappear like we often have in the past.

Been a hard month getting our season back on track. We have Crouch, Seedsman, Milera all to come back.

We’re travelling ok at this point.

Back